The Undergods on Facebook

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
I'm eagerly anticipating this. Simply because Canibus hasn't dropped anything officially since "For Whom The Beat Tolls" (Fuckin' brilliant! If you haven't heard it and you're a 'Bis fan, scope it). Keith Murray is ill, I'm a fan of Def Squad, BUT the icing on the cake is that we finally get to hear Tech and Canibus on a track together.

That makes me happy... :)

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I enjoyed this tidbit of info. I think you guys will, too.

The Undergods A'ight...its official! September 29th digi release of the 7 song EP through InGrooves (Universal family) for $5.99. Pre-Order link will be up tomorrow. Includes tracks featuring Tech N9ne, Crooked I, Chuck D, and Bekker. Producers = Erick Se...rmon, Godz Wrath, Shuko and Gordo. Please support hip hop, buy the music to keep it real!

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
You got to figure, this is only an EP. I believe there is still plans for an LP, so this is likely only being used as a "sampler" if you will. When I glanced at the tracklist, looked like it's mostly composed of the "leaks" that have been out for a minute. Thus, they figure might as well put them out in a manner that will get them money, and not hurt the LP by having a bunch of songs on there that have been around for a minute.

EDIT: Canibus and Keith Murray are The Undergods [Explicit], by the way.