the ultra mega hyphy AP9 vs. timebomb super thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
You lost all the respect I had fo you AP9 @AP9
You think I give a fuck...???..... Don't talk shit if you can't accept the shots fired back!!!! Period!!! I don't give a fuck about me being "AP9"...... I'm a man before any of that shit!!! I'm just doin what them other niggas scared to do !!! ITS MORE THE RAP WITH ME !!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its gonna kinda be a little harder to advertise an album on here after fighting with a troll (no offense timebomb, but you know as well as i do what you was doin..) to the point of wanting to fight offline and meeting up at a designated spot

i mean, really hard to go from 30 pages of arguing about wanting to fight a siccness member , multiple threads about it, and failing to do so....and then getting that same audience to check your album out.

but then again, they went hard as shit on berner and hes done good for himself. maybe im wrong. i dont think i am though.

but at the end of the day you might have lost 60.00 physical dollars and thats not that much money, most people who will listen to it, would have illegally downloaded the shit anyway as soon as it came out.
i just think theres gonna be alot of people that wont do that due to the thread.
like it can only hurt your fanbase an sales to do all that.

had to explain that to another rapper on siccness...in a meaner way.. told him to sign the fuck off and go do something important..stop hanging out with us....go to the studio..dont waste time on here with us unless you consider us your equals...and that rapper never posted regularly again...made a few threads after to which he was trolled in..and faded out and never posted on siccness again...he took my advice..

so just keep it cool and if i was able to give advice as a member of this website for a decade or so......dont get into big long threads like that anymore if you want people here to check your music out, buy it or be fans.

this is all my opinion and it means nothing at the end of the day
unlike most people i actually wish you well and hope you succeed at every en devour you partake in

i want to see all black males become successful no matter what
no hater in me. but things work a certain way online.
people will become uninterested in you on here the more talking or arguing you do.
you want people to check your shit out. arguing with niggas on here will make them not.
even your fans.

if you go back to your very first post here
people wanted you to post. people wanted to speak to you.
people were happy you were here. welcomed you.
your fans were happy to have the ability to speak to you and ask questions and get responses.
go back to that day.
remember what it was like? be like that, still.

remember, they pay you for you to speak. dont take too many back steps
or one day they wont

if you fight on here, much less dont follow through with said fight after 4 threads, not too many people are gonna wanna hear anything gangsta on an album. which might turn off some of the listeners here. so as a piece of advice, just dont do it.

much love tho, if you smoked weed id smoke a blunt with you and break down the siccness in a real deep way. but you dont so yeah. wish you luck with the new album g

you should throw in a 'fuck time bomb' on your album lol
no offense timebomb u ma breh breh, i just think it would be comedy. and i like comedy.

my intentions in posting and writing this was to be positive.
hope something i said made sense even if it was one sentence.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
its gonna kinda be a little harder to advertise an album on here after fighting with a troll (no offense timebomb, but you know as well as i do what you was doin..) to the point of wanting to fight offline and meeting up at a designated spot

i mean, really hard to go from 30 pages of arguing about wanting to fight a siccness member , multiple threads about it, and failing to do so....and then getting that same audience to check your album out.

but then again, they went hard as shit on berner and hes done good for himself. maybe im wrong. i dont think i am though.

but at the end of the day you might have lost 60.00 physical dollars and thats not that much money, most people who will listen to it, would have illegally downloaded the shit anyway as soon as it came out.
i just think theres gonna be alot of people that wont do that due to the thread.

had to explain that to another rapper on siccness...in a meaner way.. told him to sign the fuck off and go do something important..stop hanging out with us....go to the studio..dont waste time on here with us unless you consider us your equals...and that rapper never posted regularly again...made a few threads after to which he was trolled in..and faded out and never posted on siccness again...he took my advice..

so just keep it cool and if i was able to give advice as a member of this website for a decade or so......dont get into big long threads like that anymore if you want people here to check your music out, buy it or be fans.

unlike most people i actually wish you well and hope you succeed at every en devour you partake in

people will become uninterested in you on here the more talking or arguing you do.
you want people to check your shit out. arguing with niggas on here will make them not.
even your fans.

your fans were happy to have the ability to speak to you and ask questions and get responses.
go back to that day.

or one day they wont

if you fight on here, much less dont follow through with said fight after 4 threads, not too many people are gonna wanna hear anything gangsta on an album. which might turn off some of the listeners here. so as a piece of advice, just dont do it.

much love tho, if you smoked weed id smoke a blunt with you and break down the siccness in a real deep way. but you dont so yeah. wish you luck with the new album g

no offense timebomb u ma breh breh, i just think it would be comedy. and i like comedy.

No offence taken breh...

But yo we all know AP9 aint stupid enough to try to come where I hang to catch da fade...in his mind he know he aint gonna come no where near here and put hands on me and be breathin let alone postin shit on WSHH...lol bout come to my hood..stomp me out and leave ...looooool

Anyone who believes dat is higher than a fire escape..niggaz just a loud mouth faggot who
craves attention but the minute someone tells him home truths he wanna start actin like he a killer and all dat shit.

Fuck AP9

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You think I give a fuck..
See, the things is... I think you do give a fuck, and that's your problem. If you didn't give a fuck what we thought you wouldn't spend all this time jawing back and forth... you just wouldn't. Like gas was saying... all this arguing is only hurting your image and potentially your pockets from money you make off your rap career. Albeit, the siccness is only a small percentage of your fan base, you've definitely lost some fans because of how you've conducted yourself on these boards. As an artist in the spotlight, I think you need to be able to not let this shit get to you. Everyone is gonna have an opinion on you, and if let that dictate your actions it just makes you look bad.
And for the record... everyone on here saying people on the siccness are "haters" and are just jealous because they want what ap9 has, etc... come on son... people don't act this way or have this opinion about any artist on here other than ap9, and there's a reason for that. It's because of how he conducts himself on here, not because of jealousy or hatred for no reason. There are plenty of artists that are doing more than what ap9 is doing and don't get the same "hate" that he gets... imjusayin

Last edited:

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com

even your fans.

go back to that day.

or one day they wont

I'm not gone write no long ass paragraph but yea.... When I first got on siccness it was cool but soon as somebody said some foul shit about me NOT MY MUSIC I roasted they ass and then they started TRIPPEN !!! OH WELL!!! Siccness don't affect me or my sales cause it's waaaaaay more muthafuckas on here that support me then don't!!!! You notice it's the same 6 assholes talkin shit!! PERIOD !!