the ultra mega hyphy AP9 vs. timebomb super thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Timebomb u bitch azz nigga i bet u seen ap9 pull up with tha blue poodle and u got scurred and ran away

Lol nah, but for real tho im surprised it took people this long to realize how much of a j cat ap9 is. When me and him were goin at it on here, i dont mean to sound like a lil kid but, he started it, lol. He got all mad and was tryna talk shit n sayin my name in lil video interviews, that was back when everybody was still on his nuts so he thought people werent gonna stand up for themselves. And he had a response for everything but when i said fuck it , lets chunk it or shut the fuck up, he didnt want none. And i aint bullshittin either.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Timebomb u bitch azz nigga i bet u seen ap9 pull up with tha blue poodle and u got scurred and ran away

Lol nah, but for real tho im surprised it took people this long to realize how much of a j cat ap9 is. When me and him were goin at it on here, i dont mean to sound like a lil kid but, he started it, lol. He got all mad and was tryna talk shit n sayin my name in lil video interviews, that was back when everybody was still on his nuts so he thought people werent gonna stand up for themselves. And he had a response for everything but when i said fuck it , lets chunk it or shut the fuck up, he didnt want none. And i aint bullshittin either.
Shut the fuck up!!!! YOU AINT NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT!!!! Fuck it.... You can come with TIMEBOMB ..... If not... Get your popcorn ready and spectate from the sidelines!!

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Oh ok... Thanks
It's good.

timebomb @timebomb make shit real easy if you just pm AP9 @AP9 your number so you niggaz can meet up instead of startin multiple threads on the forum.

And too all you niggaz sayin all that 'he started it' shit, I don't even know what post the argument is in cuz I've been outside an not on the computer, lol

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Ap 9 i know seven in east oakland right now who will light his ass up and put him in your poodels dogg food for some powder
And a SS chevelle 1972 baby blue lol keep it peace brothas
Life is good its my payday gona get some remy white
With my niggaz fuck going to the booty house on some message board drama lmao east oakkkkkkla

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Ap 9 i know seven in east oakland right now who will light his ass up and put him in your poodels dogg food for some powder
With my niggaz fuck going to the booty house on some message board drama lmao east oakkkkkkla
Off top my nigga!!!! MOBBIN

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I know 10 cabrones de culiacan living up north who can supply that powder to your 7 homies