the ultra mega hyphy AP9 vs. timebomb super thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
THE FACT IS GOT YOU AND YOUR CHEERLEADERS.......... I had some business to take care of instead of beating your ass... Business first !!!! Now, IM HERE...... East Oakland 90th n Cherry!!!! No excuses bitch!!! I brought me, my poodle, hair clippers and my money!!! Fuck all this bullshit, I would leave my number for you to call me but I 'll get blocked trolled calls 24/7 from you n the same 6 punks on here..... Email me yours at [email protected] or send me your email and I'll give you mines!!!! I'll come to the Rich or you can come to the town (ofcourse you'll never do that)!! THE FAG JOKES AND GAMES ARE OVER.......... WAITING ON THAT EMAIL!!!!!! MOBBIN!!!

Just head to silva and 3rd dude said he's there after 5 pm.
Pretty sure you know where to find timebomb if you really want to.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Just head to silva and 3rd dude said he's there after 5 pm.
Shut up punk..... You don't tell me what to do!! You just keep cheerleading n get your popcorn ready !!! If that's the case fuck it....... I'm on 90th n Cherry deep east Oakland after show..... Tell him to show up along with you!! I NEED HIM TO CALL ME fuck that fake shit!!!

Props: abarnes

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Imma head to 3rd n silver and post a pic for you muthafuckas wit me in the pic!!!! TIMEBOMB will be a ghost after 5!! I still dint even know what this bitch ass nigga looks like!!!! He stalks my Instagram enough so WHATS HIS NAME IN INSTAGRAM SO I CAN SEE????? Imma go there n post a video and everything.... IM NOT JUST GONE SAY "I was there n he never showed up" n expect people to believe it !!!! But then again....... THIS IS SICCNESS.... Full of bullshit!!!!! I just want that sucka to send me his number, post a pic of himself, video or anything besides siccness!!!

He has given you numerous times and places to meet up and you always got some excuse, now he is the one not showing up? Give it a rest man, or send him ya email, in that other thread he said hes waiting on ya. Ive seen numerous times on here when he has said lets meet up and you don't respond, now this one time hes ducking you? come on man.

This back and forth is ridicolous lol, someone set up a camera, a spot and let both them know what time and place and film that shit, or just let it die already.

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Nope BUT IM SURE YOU DO!!!!!
Yeah I do, beacause he's said it about 35 times offering to meet you there.

FUCK ALL THAT FAKE "3rd n silver" after 5 bullshit!!!
See, big guy you DO know where to find him^^^^^.

Now be an adult and drive your ass over there for the fade you keep saying you want.