THE TOOKIE MEGATHREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Dirty Shoez said:
"Damn! I can't believe writing all them fucking books and talking to them waterhead kids didn't get me off the hook! What the fuck was the big deal if i admitted to my crimes or not! Awwwwww man, this is bullshit!!!"

do the research before u act like ur hateful cronies.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I hope it went easy. So much fucked up shit happens in this world, guilty or not, hopefully his death spawns more positivity than it does negitivity.

Maybe all those books and all those waterhead kids will go on to do something great and powerful.

Something more than slandering a dead man over the internet.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
I thought about my last hours damn I got kids,wife shit I would cry last meal couldn't do it I also agree he could have done a lot alive his books have touched a lot of people off the question isn't lethal injection less painful then the gas chamber??? Because you fall asleep after your injected,damn this shit got me feeling kinda sad its 1235am they said there is no word of if he died yet

Jun 18, 2004
12:36 AM, 12/13/05...Tookie Williams died.

I hate to sound like...whatever it may sound like to you, but how many american soldiers/Iraqis/etc. died at this time? I don't believe in the death penalty, but ther are many worse attrocities occuring right now.

Feb 28, 2005
DubbC415 said:
What is his death gonna matter to people? will it make people feel better? hes much more of a value alive than dead.

im so fucking heated right now.

the people he killed were more valuable alive than dead too...

ive changed my mind on this issue...it doesnt matter what he did after he killed 4 people and started gangs...

the books he wrote arent really gonna stop too many people from joining gangs

Nov 16, 2005
you guys are pathetic. acting all sad and shit for some fucking murderer like he was some great person or something. get a fucking life you loser ass wannabe thugs...