THE TOOKIE MEGATHREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
Wasn't this thread already done???? By the same cat?? WTF?
i put it in 2 forums and they moved the other here. they must not have seen my other one. just delete this post if u want mods because the other one was bigger.

Nov 4, 2002
Tookies last 40 minutes

It's 11:20pm 12/12/2005

What would you feel if you knew you were going to die in the next 40 minutes?

Hope that some how he'll be saved from execution somehow.

God Speed Tookie

Aug 3, 2005
well i dont think he will be saved lol but that is a good question.

if i had 40 minutes to live i would spend in meditating, clearing my head and coming to peace with everything that ever happened in my life. sounds corny but the last thing id wanna be before dying is stressed, nervous and confused about everything

Feb 13, 2005
tell u the truth i don't know how to feel? tell u the truth i might feel happy though cuz this world isn't all that but that's just me. LOL. i'm only here cuz i ain't died yet don't get me wrong i'm cool wit life i eat good, i'm not in jail, i ain't complaining etc. but since u asked i'd probably be alright wit dying! jesus got me i'm cool! that's kind of krazy LOL

Jun 27, 2003
Yea, the whole way it's carried out is straight bullshit. If it was me, I wouldn't wanna go out like that, but who knows til you in the situation. Either way, it's a matter of minutes... RIp Tookie

Oct 22, 2005
iTS UP 2 BLACK MEN TO CARRY TOOKIES MESSAGE ON TO OUR COMMUNITIES,SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND ENLIGHTEN OUR RACE SO WE CAN UNITE AND SOMEDAY PROVE WE ARE EQUAL BECAUSE AINT NOBODY DOIN SHIT RITE NOW

Jun 18, 2004
Williams changes mind, wants witnesses to his execution
Bay City News
Monday, December 12, 2005

SAN QUENTIN -- His legal options all but exhausted, his execution imminent, Stanley Tookie Williams apparently changed his mind tonight about inviting witnesses to the death chamber at San Quentin State Prison.

Williams, a co-founder of the Crips gang in Los Angeles, is scheduled to be executed at San Quentin State Prison at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday for four robbery-related murders committed in 1979.

Though supporters said this afternoon Williams wanted no one to see him die, Elaine Jennings of the state Department of Corrections said tonight Williams has asked for all five of the witness seats available to him to be filled.

Prison staff did not identify those five people.

Visiting hours with Williams ended at 6 p.m. Prison protocol then called for him to be moved to the death watch cell, which Jennings described as a 45-square-foot, bare cell with a toilet and bed.

Upon arrival in the death watch cell, where he should remain until about 30 minutes before his scheduled execution, Williams received a stack of mail. Jennings said most of the 50 to 75 letters appeared to be from strangers offering spiritual advice.

Williams has not requested any spiritual advisers to be with him today, Jennings said, but the prison chaplain is available to him.

Condemned inmates usually eat their last meals in the death watch cell, but Jennings said Williams has not asked for such a meal and has been drinking only water today.

Williams has been "very calm, very cooperative'' throughout the day, Jennings said.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
I've always tripped off the last meal. How do you bring yourself to eat that meal. I don't think I'd be able to. I'd be a mess.