The Street Album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
Naw, I think its funny.. its the shit I used to hear in grade school or my early teens.

Aint nobody fucking with juice.. that's the sad thing. Game gonna push The Menace more than Juice.. Juice is dope though. But if he was making noise, he'd be on hella projects. Its sad aint it. He's a talent that is overlooked and A Wax saw that and reached to him... So good lookin out Wax.
he is on hella projects dawg.. ur an idiot.. juice is signed with amare stoudemire's label hypocalypto records and yes he still part of bws.. hypocalypto records is part of grand hustle.. juice makin moves.. whats a wax doing?? juice getting million dollar deals whats wax gettin?? lol check the stats on juice cause yall aint sayin shit:)

and naw juice aint the greatest but he sick as fuck..

Apr 23, 2009
i bet a-wax was hella thankin juice for being on his mixtape hahaa

good lookin out to messy marv for having juice on 'draped up and chipped out 3'

Jul 29, 2008
he is on hella projects dawg.. ur an idiot.. juice is signed with amare stoudemire's label hypocalypto records and yes he still part of bws.. hypocalypto records is part of grand hustle.. juice makin moves.. whats a wax doing?? juice getting million dollar deals whats wax gettin?? lol check the stats on juice cause yall aint sayin shit:)

and naw juice aint the greatest but he sick as fuck..
Name all the projects he's doing right now? What are these projects? Why aint nobody talking about Juice's buzz?

Dont get mad bekuz I aint seen much from him besides shit here and there (mixtape is dope). I aint a groupie like you, as EVERYONE IN EVERY FORUM HAS POINTED OUT ABOUT YOU. But its what ever. I dont pay attention to Juice as much as you do.. so I dont know what he ate for lunch.

I aint seeing much shit either.. and I'm a fan of Juice. A Wax is brought up more that Juice... SO THAT IS WHAT A WAX IS DOING... HE PUT JUICE ON A TRACK. And its why you got your panties wet when he was on that track. "He's gettin Million Dollar Deals"... okay, that's cool... settle down. He should put out an album then. Like I said, if he was doing it, he'd be making alot of noise on TV and radio... and I aint hearing it like alot of other artists that should be to.

"A Wax was hella thankin juice for being on the mixtape"..
That is funny. Keep thinking everyone wants Juice on there shit.

I'm glad people tossin Juice work though. I think he's dope.. even better than game.

May 15, 2002
i never even heard of juice...till i heard em on that vans muzic...AZBOSS is a fuckin joke! im gettin tired of him floodin these boards w/ gayshit daily!