The Street Album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
he fuckin wit my boy JUICE.. i'll check it out

the new breath of the west muthafuckaz!!!!
what happen to being a hater?

Fuckin groupies lol

i read the headline where it said 'KARTEL KALI 2' and i was like hell yea gonzoe and ap made another album.. then i clicked and read and was like who the fuck is a-wacks i mean a-wax hahaa calm down dick riders..

mob figaz known world wide.. who's a-wax?? seriously

Apr 23, 2009
wtf u talkin bout nerd?? aint hate just never heard of dude wax.

if he fuckin with juice from az he knows the bizzness..

az stand up!!!!!

Jul 29, 2008
wtf u talkin bout nerd?? aint hate just never heard of dude wax.

if he fuckin with juice from az he knows the bizzness..

az stand up!!!!!

haha, "nerd"... who uses a word like that? I aint the one changing my statements like a bitch. You still didnt answer my question.. why you suddenly change from dissing someone (hate) to "I aint heard of him", to listening to his music. Its all good though.

Juice is the shit... I'm surprise game aint puttin him out more often.

Juice fukn wid A Wax.. so I guess A Wax is sorta known.

Jul 29, 2008
@F31 ROGER HOW IS THAT KALI KARTEL COMIN ALONG
Not sure. A Wax got hella projects on deck. I believe he finished it up.. or majority of it is. I know he's doing the Primo Album wid Mally Mall as well as plotting the next step. I meet up wid A Wax when Mally Mall is wid him.

A Wax gets shit done, that's what I've seen... he's busy fa sho.

Apr 23, 2009
haha, "nerd"... who uses a word like that? I aint the one changing my statements like a bitch. You still didnt answer my question.. why you suddenly change from dissing someone (hate) to "I aint heard of him", to listening to his music. Its all good though.

Juice is the shit... I'm surprise game aint puttin him out more often.

Juice fukn wid A Wax.. so I guess A Wax is sorta known.
U LIKE THAT SHIT HUH DWEEB?? LMAO!!:)

I AINT NEVER HEARD OF DUDE TILL HE STARTED TALKIN ON THE MOBFIGAZ.. I GUESS HIS PLANNED WORKED..

AINT NOBODY FUCKIN WITH JU-ICE=THE NEW BREATH OF THE WEST COAST!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

I AINT NEVER HEARD OF DUDE TILL HE STARTED TALKIN ON THE MOBFIGAZ.. I GUESS HIS PLANNED WORKED..

hahahahahaha you ain't heard his music yet your talkin shit bout him your the definition of groupie a-wax dissed the mob fuck him i ain't gonna listen im a act like im part of the mob you on some female shit. If you listened to him and don't like his music then its cool, but you said you ain't listened to him and hatin on him

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i'll listen to the track juice is on.. daamn yall think this guy is the greatest lol
not really he has some dope tracks, but i don't like a lot of his shit cause of the beats can't really get into them, but i mean callin him a-wacks and what ever other shit you call him is some groupie shit if you ain't even gave him a chance no reason to hate on him just cause he has problems with the mob figaz

Jul 29, 2008

Naw, I think its funny.. its the shit I used to hear in grade school or my early teens.

You aint never heard of A Wax.. til he started to speak on Mob Figaz. Well, he did tracks wid Mob Figaz... if you a mob figaz dickrider, you should know that. They from the same city. Unless you just jumped on the bandwagon (which it seems). But here's some history... They all used to work together in the early 2000s and possible earlier.

Aint nobody fucking with juice.. that's the sad thing. Game gonna push The Menace more than Juice.. Juice is dope though. But if he was making noise, he'd be on hella projects. Its sad aint it. He's a talent that is overlooked and A Wax saw that and reached to him... So good lookin out Wax.

again, I think its funny how you was dissin A Wax(dont say you werent) and then he worked with your favorite rapper and now you change you mood. I just want to make sure.. you're not a girl right?

Jul 29, 2008
not really he has some dope tracks, but i don't like a lot of his shit cause of the beats can't really get into them, but i mean callin him a-wacks and what ever other shit you call him is some groupie shit if you ain't even gave him a chance no reason to hate on him just cause he has problems with the mob figaz

Yup.. its what I've been saying this whole time.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
You aint never heard of A Wax.. til he started to speak on Mob Figaz. Well, he did tracks wid Mob Figaz... if you a mob figaz dickrider, you should know that. They from the same city. Unless you just jumped on the bandwagon (which it seems). But here's some history... They all used to work together in the early 2000s and possible earlier.
How you suppost to be putting him up on game but dont even got your facts straight?

Wax fucks with Rydah and Jacka appeared on a couple of songs......

Apr 14, 2006

It's real simple, if you don't like Wax, then why are you here? Exactly! You must have an awful lot of time to waste.......