The Shows/Tours Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Krallice / Wolves in the Throneroom / A Storm of light tour is a must see for me when it comes through. And while I'm not really into The Haunted, having Intronaut, Nachtmystium and Kylesa opening is going to be amazing

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
Wolves in the Throne Room.. Wow, what can I say? One of the best shows I've ever had the privilege of witnessing.. Seriously, phenomenal..

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
so i saw Morrissey in Dallas this past friday, all expectations were by far surpassed.

here's a few vids I found (not mine)

This Charming Man (Opener)

Ask

How Soon is Now?

May 31, 2007
Mar 27 2009 7:30P
Silverstein w/Norma Jean, Blessthefall & Before Their Eyes @ The New Oasis
I was thinking about hittin this up in CHICAGO, but the real reason I would REALLY wanna go is for Norma Jean. I got into them too late because Im not a big fan of all there newer stuff... so IMO there set list is full of bullshit.. Like ONE good song and ONE good line of a song "Like Bringing a knife to a gun fight"... Grrrrr

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
so i saw Morrissey in Dallas this past friday, all expectations were by far surpassed.

here's a few vids I found (not mine)

This Charming Man (Opener)

Ask

How Soon is Now?
I've heard he has been playing a lot of Smiths songs lately. That would be so fucking dope if they got back together for a tour but I highly doubt it will happen. I still need to see him live.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
I've heard he has been playing a lot of Smiths songs lately. That would be so fucking dope if they got back together for a tour but I highly doubt it will happen. I still need to see him live.
Yeah, from what I can remember, he did
This Charming Man
How Soon is Now
Some Girls are Bigger Than Others
Death of a Disco Dancer
Ask
I Keep Mine Hidden

May 15, 2002
Paganfest 09

Korpiklaani
Moonsorrow
Primordial
Swashbuckle
and some other band that blows

Going on May 16 in SF but it's all over the US. I thought I'd never get to see Moonsorrow live!

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
Seeing Opeth and Enslaved this week, should be great. WitTR beginning of june, pretty stoked for that.
Stinking Lizaveta and Intronaut tonight!
That Blackened fest looks tight, wish it was coming somewhere near me ><

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Never gone to a show alone before but I will be in that position for Wolves in the Throneroom on Monday and Keelhaul on Thursday, I feel kinda awkward about it but I really shouldn't care..when you listen to these things, you're not the only one , i suppose

Looking forward to Isis / Pelican in June and Torche / Harvey Milk in July...4 of my top 10 bands these days

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
AINT THAT A MOTHERFUCKER.....
It's a long story but I had to leave by 11, which means i had to leave just as Wolves were setting up. Still, Thrones were pretty good and I did manage to catch Krallice doing a free instore appearance at the record store around the corner from the club , so I saw them twice in one day. I really wanted to see Mick Barr tear it up on stage since he's definetley one of the more gifted guitarists in extreme music, but he bascically faces his amp the whole time