the red sox are going to win the world series

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
my moms lives on the southside in the 317. thats indianoplis code. How you gonna get worked up about a baseball game when your state aint even got a team.

cleveland closer then saint louis....... just sayin.

Props: fuckery

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
with that being said... im still rootin for the cards.

Id really like to see johnny gomes win a ring, but I dont wanna see steven drew's punk ass win one.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
it was obstruction, flat out. whether or not it was intentional (which it was.) weak way to end the game, but so what.

what was really dumb was Yadier running in the first play. why the fuck would u run, even if u wanted to win so badly. Pedroia made a great play, and there's only 1 out and no force at home...Molina's not fast and Craig is running like shit too...dumb play all the way around

but they called the obstruction before the play at the plate anyway

Jan 23, 2006
with that being said... im still rootin for the cards.

Id really like to see johnny gomes win a ring, but I dont wanna see steven drew's punk ass win one.
steven drew has been so fucking bad. it's maddening. i honestly believe i'd have a better shot getting on base at this point.

Props: REACHTMO
Jan 23, 2006
doesnt matter if the basepath is clear. he tripped him. thats obstruction.
horse shit call and rule.

so if i dive for the ball and the runner barrels into me that's interference?

why isn't that ever called in other situations?

why can you just truck the catcher when you are going into home? it's a horse shit rule/call.

it is what it is.

sox in 6

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
without the ball, its on the fielder to get out of the runner's way. he didnt have the ball. the play for the ball was over. the runner is allowed to run on either side of the baseline without being OBSTRUCTED by the fielder. it sucks it ended that way but its obstruction.

u can truck the catcher because he has the ball or is making a play for it. the catcher cant block the plate if the balls not coming to him

Jan 23, 2006
why can the runner take out the second basemen/ss?

i'm just saying - you gotta see this is just a bogus rule. i can slide 3 feet beyond the bag, attempting to take out the ss/2b (whoever happens to be covering) and that is perfectly fine. but i can't dive after a ball? think about it for a second?

still though, sox in 6

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
u can dive for a ball..but it went past him and at that point he was supposed to move. Lets not forget that Middlebrooks also kicked his legs in the air intentionally. And u can only take a 2b/ss "out" if u slide cleanly into the bag...u cant go out of your way, like out of the basepath, to get take them out, like Matt Holliday did to Scutaro in the NLCS last year. it has to at least look like you're just going for the bag.

it sucks but if it had happened in the fifth inning no one would even care.

Jan 23, 2006
good posts - still a horse shit rule though. haha

seriously though, sox didn't really deserve to be in that game.

buccholz better be ready tonight.

sox in 6.