the red sox are going to win the world series

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
gomes is from where i grew up went to elementary school with his brother so most of petaluma is cheering for boston
nice. you gotta love that guy. just busts his ass and plays hard at all times.

they story about him having a heart attack and not going to the hospital until like 2 days later is legendary.

boston loves him.

i'm impressed with the fact that when he came he said he was an everyday player, but he didn't bitch once when it looked like he was going to play the 4th or 5th outfielder role. he just get moving and earned that spot. he was pretty damn clutch this year too.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
that hurts

slomakia or whatever catch's name is, needs to learn how to shuffle his feet a bit. footwork was no good on that play at the plate. ultimately cost em 2

Props: fuckery
Jan 23, 2006
strong midwest? gayest line i ever heard. don't get me started on this shit. please. you remind me of that faggot in toronto with the "toronto stronger" sign.

u wanna cheer for your team, go for it. you wanna dick ride, go for it. just realize that in the process of doing so, you come across like a muppet. sell yourself.

anyways.......

i can't believe how the cards always seem to have these cats out of the bullpen throwing absolute heat. every year it seems like they got some new cat tossing 100mph.

Props: Rossibreath
Jan 23, 2006
what's your problem son? you feel insignificant? well, you probably are. deal with it. don't let it define you. angry ass rhubarb lady. and keep the marathon out of it.

RIP Martin Richards

keep pushing Kevin Bauman

you see that last one 3 @317southside ? survivor, that aren't bitter angry trolls like yourself. pull it together

this shit is supposed to be about baseball and this fucking piece a shit wants to bring up shit that fuck a lot of people up.

Props: StillHustlin