The Really Real on this Droop / KVE shit, my involvement (NONE), etc....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2002
Just got to give shouts to my boy C4....the peeps true to you know the real deal....Let them haters do their thizzle. Like Tech said..."Keep On Keepin On"....shake them haters off and make it pop. Success is the illest revenge. One love from KC.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Thanks to the last few people that replied after I had signed off before, it's all appreciated. I didn't put this post up lookin for popularity or how many replies I could get, I just had to set the shit straight, but I do thank those that are hittin back and showing support, times aint easy right now and this shit to don't make it no easier

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Tenkamenin, Kurupt is on a song with a cat named Kay 9ine, and Tray Deee and Crooked I are on a song with Tha Lowlifes, wait til u hear it dogg, straight FIRE!!

by the way thanks specifically to King Czar and Matt out in KC for the replies, meant to say that in the last post.

Jul 7, 2002
Anytime man....just remember who brought you DOVE and Tech...lol. You know we are going to make tings happen this year and the next, and the next. Keep It Keebler in the 02 & 03

Apr 25, 2002
That's fucked up that people are trippin' off you when you had nothing to do with what Droop had to say. They're killin' the fuckin' messenger when in reality you were only the messenger because it was your account. Keep doin' ya thang C-4. It's too bad that people act irrationally when misunderstandings occur, and then they are reluctant to apologize for their behavior when things become clarified.

May 10, 2002
Keep doin your thang C-4 and don't even trip...Cranky was right on with that shit...

Sounds like that comp of yours is gonna be tight and you definitely got all the right people. Good luck with all your future dealings and put this one behind you as just a misunderstanding. Most importantly, like others said, I hope your mom is doing well and has a full recovery. Much Love,
Grant Theft

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
all you folkz are on the outside lookin in... c-4 over there claimin he wasnt there and had nuttin to do wit nuttin, be a man quit actin like a lil hoe about it... you were there and you tryin to play the innocent role.. itz not serious and we don;t blame you for the thingz that Droop said... Droop is gonna say wut Droop is gonna say ... but.. you were there claimin you werent becuz you up there speakin on the topics and bullshit bein thrown around in the phone conversation and the only way you woulda known that is if you were sittin right there. We know people get excited when theyre around rappers and like feeling like theyre part of sumpin ... but as i said.. in the face of adversity people fold like a clean wash towel. We know what youre about now, and for that we say eat shit. itz not that serious and it was dead long before this shit came about, the fact still remains.. KVE made Droop and KVE is keepin his career alive with the likes of Lethal Weaponz and such. so step aside and let the real business folks handle business.

Cranky if your last statement was directed at myself or my associate ... you don't know what the hell your speakin on youre just speakin ... there's no misunderstanding on our part whatsoever, we call um as we see um. and there are no apologies due from us in this situation.

Apr 25, 2002
Big Robb said:

Cranky if your last statement was directed at myself or my associate ... you don't know what the hell your speakin on youre just speakin ... there's no misunderstanding on our part whatsoever, we call um as we see um. and there are no apologies due from us in this situation.

I call them as I them as well. Looks to me that C-4 and KVE were on good terms before this incident, and now there's some animosity. I think my statement holds true. I ain't trippin' though, you could give a fuck less what I have to say.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Thanks to the last few people that have replied, and thanks for the kind words concerning my Mom I did not expect that kind of response for her and for that I say thanks, she needs it right now.

To Big Robb, I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you, especially since you spoke to me last night on the Instant Message and made it seem like it was over and done with but I come back on and you have replied twice more, but to quote you specifically

"c-4 over there claimin he wasnt there and had nuttin to do wit nuttin, be a man quit actin like a lil hoe about it... you were there and you tryin to play the innocent role"

whoa whoa whoa pimp, when did I ever say that I wasn't there? I said that I did not type that shit for him, I said that I put him on the computer and those words came from his brain to his hands and to my keyboard to my computer screen to this Siccness board, I never said I wasn't there, of course I was there, it's my house, I wasn't gonna let 4 people in my house without me there, come on now.

"but.. you were there claimin you werent becuz you up there speakin on the topics and bullshit bein thrown around in the phone conversation and the only way you woulda known that is if you were sittin right there."

once again when did I say I was not there?? I specifically said that after you and Droop argued on the Instant Message, then he got off the internet and called you on the phone and yall talked for a long time, and once again of course I was there, it was at my house, we had all just woke up and went online to check that., what I said was that I was not directly involved in the situation, I didn't ever say fuck kve myself, did I ever get on the phone or post up on that post that Droop put up? no

"We know people get excited when theyre around rappers and like feeling like theyre part of sumpin ... but as i said.. in the face of adversity people fold like a clean wash towel. We know what youre about now"

Get excited around rappers?? Yeah dogg I was just nuttin in my pants to have Droop around me (sarcastic) but on the real come on now homie, I been in this game for 5 years, I'm past the lil groupie roll, Droop came out here to handle business, to get some recording done, he needed a place to stay, he stayed here, he got some business handled, we kicked it, smoked, drank, fucked wit some hoes, it was all good cept for this situation. and you know what I'm about now??? and what's that?? networkin, connectin up with different people and tryin to come up in this game?? I still don't get where yall say I'm jockin or dick riding, yall still aint explained that one.

So anyways, this extended conversation is getting tired and boring and very repetitive, and to the person that said it before, yes I was cool with KVE before this and wouldn't mind being cool with them again cuz like I said I aint got no problems and like I said before, I'm doin what I do, I'm movin on, if yall wanna continue this, it's whatever, I'm out....

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
just shut your trap b4 someone decides to take your comments in context and smashes on you. leave it alone. nobody cares.

quit tryin to gain internet acclaim and just be quiet

we dont care.

we got a business to run. mind your own like you shoulda just done from the gate.

Jul 7, 2002
To KVE...yall keep saying that you don't care about my peoples C4, that there is nothing going on, and that yall got a business to run.....but you are ever so quick to keep posting shit about him (and how you don't care).

I don't know yall or the whole story...but that looks a bit hypocritical. All I know is that C4 was just trying to help out Droop and he is getting balsted for it.

May 30, 2002
I have been tring not to say nothin on this last topic but I think its time to say something....

C-4 I feel bad for what is happening to you mom and so forth but what is happening to you is your fault, if you knew that Droop was gonna post something and under your name you should have moderated what he was gonna post cause it comes back on you cause its under your name and anything and everything that comes under your name is your responisiblity....

I also understand where Keith and Robb are coming from you know Droop doing what he and it was stupid and not professional if he had issues with KVE he should have talk to them not posted it for everyone to know about......

Keith has a very good point you know he and robb have a business to run and that should be there main focus not what has happen in the past (even though it just happen a couple days ago it is still in the past).....

In my opipion this is getting old n fast.. so everyone should just forget what happen and move on to bigger better things......

Oh by the way Keith, im a female.....

Status
Not open for further replies.