The Really Real on this Droop / KVE shit, my involvement (NONE), etc....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ok wassup to everybody that reads this shit that I know and respect, one luv, whats crackin, this is C-4, yes Craig Johnson since MS made it known, I am back on here, contrary to what some believe, I myself have not been on the internet in 3 days. My Mother is currently in the hospital, she had very major surgery and that has been my first and ONLY concern right now I have been going back and forth to Oakland everyday to see her and have not had time to sit and watch this little soap opera develope. So here's the real truth on my involvement in this shit, which is NONE and what happened and how it went down and all that shit.

I have known and been cool with the owners of Killa Valley Entertainment for a few years now and Young Droop himself for about a year and a half, we have done In Stores together, I have promoted for them, all kinds of shit, we have maintained a working business relationship and side friendships also. Now I want to tell everybody reading this to THINK, ok. Think about this, If I am cool with both sides, why would I jump in the middle and try to start some shit, that don't do nothin but fuck up shit for me personally. I have known about the animosity between Young Droop and the label KVE for a long time now, but have I ever personally come out on an internet message board and said hey guess what Droop aint cool with Killa Valley no more, fuck them, NO! I HAVENT!, WHY?? cuz it's not my place, it is not my problem, it is NOT MY SITUATION, I am NOT involved. So me myself knowing about this situation long before most of you reading did, why all of a sudden would I want to start beef with one side, I am cool with both sides, and I say AM cool with both because I don't hold no animosity towards Killa Valley for sayin what they said, yall can say what you want, but you know even up to just last week we were talkin about settin up to kick it and do a interview with yall about the future of KVE, why all of a sudden would I want to fuck off a business relationship with one side by hatin on another, THINK ABOUT IT. I am NOT involved.

With that being said, here is what happened Thursday night. I had been at the hospital all day dealing with the situation with my Mom, but I knew that Droop and his folks were on their way out to do some studio work, so I get back, kick it for a minute but was tired as fuck. I knew they were still coming but went to sleep, Droop, Stone Kold, Nasty Nate, and one other show up at 4:49am, cuz they just needed a spot to crash so they could get up early and go work in the labb, so I happen to mention to Droop "I WANT TO GET YOU ON THE INTERNET SO YOU CAN TALK TO YOUR FANS" I told him we could do it the next day that I wanted to have him put up a post asking if the fans had any questions for him or if they had anything to say to him right. So he says na let's do it right now, so we get online and try to create a name for him but the Siccness wouldn't let me log out of my C-4 name, I tried hella times, even signed off and came back in, my computer was trippin and we couldn't register Droop his own name so he was like fuck it let me just put this on yours and I'll tell em it's me so I said aight cool do what you do, so I get up from my chair and leave the room. READ THAT STATEMENT AGAIN, I got up and left the room. Droop sat down and typed every message that he typed ON HIS OWN with one finger, he types slow as fuck, but he typed all that shit on his own. He is a grown man, the people at KVE are grown adults, who am I to say Droop na man you gotta keep the drama out of the message, he is a grown man, he typed that shit on his own, so I want to know why the fuck am I taking the majority of the flack for this shit when I didn't do ANYTHING wrong. I had the fans interests in mind, people reading should thank me, I had a known artist at my house that many of you are fans of and I told him to put a message up asking the fans if they had any questions for him, and he did, he just happened to put more information about him and his former label and he posted it in a negative light. But whatever he said, he coulda said fuck that shit and just not got on the computer, but at least you fans got some kind of personal contact with an artist you like. I did not tell him hey Droop let's get on the internet and talk shit about KVE, why the fuck would I do that, and NO I did NOT type any of it for him. So when he was done typing his message he said that he wanted it on both the Killa Valley board and the main board too, then he went and looked at some other posts and replied to a couple.

So when he was done posting all that shit, he went and laid down and everybody got up around 12pm and we got on here and checked it and here was all this shit about fuck C-4, fuck Craig Johnson, he's this and he's that. What the fuck is all that about?? Soon as I got on the internet Big Robb from KVE instant messages me on aol talkin hella shit, and Droop was like fuck that let me get in there and talk to him, so they went back and forth for a while,

then Droop got off the internet and called Big Robb, who called Beno on 3Way and they had a long conversation about everything that's goin on, the shit talkin, money, music, projects coming out, Killa Valley, Kritikal Rekordz, Droop, Lethal Weaponz, everything, Moms, whatever, they talked shit, they talked shit out, was anything accomplished, who knows but that's basically where it was left at, Droop said to them that he was done with it and that he wasn't trippin no more they could do what they wanna do. We got dressed then and smashed off to the studio, and that was where it was left at.

And that's exactly what went down from my side, what was I sposed to say, hey Droop let's get on the internet and post somethin to the fans, but hey if you talk any shit I aint puttin it up, that's stupid, that's weak, fuck that, I was like hey dogg I want you to talk to your fans, and he did what he did, he felt it was time to let his side be known, that's it.

So with all that being said I have a few questions that maybe Killa Valley or someone can answer. With me being in the music industry and being connected with both Droop and KVE, Droop was was comin out here and he needed a spot to stay, he came thru wit his folks, I was nice enough to let them in my house, and I was thinkin of the fans, being an active member of the siccness and other boards I wanted him to interact with yall. So I put him on here and he did what he did, so I have a question, where in the fuck and how in the fuck do you get that I am Dick Riding out of that?????????? where does that come from???? I'm a whore and I'm dick riding and Craig Johnson is a nerd and whatever and all this??????? please explain to me where all that shit came from, where and how in ANY way possible was I dick riding, I put the man on the internet to talk to his fans, he addressed issues with his label that he wanted the fans to know about, that's what HE DID. No where in there was C-4 mentioned, nowhere in there did C-4 post up, C-4 is not in the middle of this cuz C-4 is not involved, I didn't do anything wrong, if people got a problem with me tryin to be nice and let a artist talk with fans then fuck it, your welcome.

And why is it Fuck Craig Johnson??? and why is it all bad for me?? I would honestly like to know, I didn't do anything. We couldn't get Droop his own name, the ONLY involvement I have is that the messages were typed on my computer under my name, so why is it fuck Craig Johnson?? what did I do? ok fuck me for thinkin of the fans, fuck me for puttin droop on the internet since he don't never go online, aight fuck Craig Johnson, whatever.

And to Brandon (B-12), I have been cool with you for a long time homie and I still do not have any problems with you dogg, and to address your post specifically, I have stayed out of this, I am not involved, and when Droop replied and specifically said that I am not involved you got all pissed off and thought it was me talking shit to you, why would I do that???? what for??? what purpose is there in that??? I am not a stupid person, I am a business man that is trying to come up in this music industry, I tell people every day that why would I try to piss somebody off, I'm still earning my stripes in this game, I'm still making my connects, I'm networking, I'm trying to do my thing, There would be no purpose in me dissing you 12, I have been cool with you and have respect for you. Thank you for apologizing when you realized that it was not me that posted that but to you I would say in the future wait and see what the real truth is before jumping to conclusions homie, it's all luv folks, I'll holla at you soon.

So that's everything I got to say, everything is laid out for yall in this message, like I said before I don't hold any animosity towards KVE, to me I'm still cool with yall, I aint got no problems with yall cuz yall got mad at me for no reason, I didn't do anything wrong, I put him on the net, he did what he did, I didn't do it, so don't get mad at me, I am not mad at yall and hopefully we can work together and be cool again sometime in the near future, yall got my numbers if you wanna talk about it, get at me, but if yall wanna keep this anger towards me flowing, fine, it's whatever from this point on, that's on yall, do what you do and good luck in your future and let that anger towards me drive you to be more successful. And to all the fans I ask one more time, why am I being sacrificed for this??? What did I do wrong?? I tried to let one of yall favorite artists interact with you and this happened, so if yall guns and knives and arrows and punches and disses and even hatred is still pointed toward me, it's whatever, I'm moving forward, I'm moving up, I'm networking, I'm doin my thang, look out for me, ride with me, network with me, come with me or get the fuck out the way. Good luck to everyone in they future. 1Luv, Peace. Craig Johnson AKA C-4

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I think part of the reason people reacted so drastically to this was that a lot of people didn't know their were any problems between Droop and KVE and it came to light under your name..

I'm not trippin' though. Droop said what he said and KVE did the same..

Vamps
IX.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
exactly, I think a lot of it is like a shock to the system, people weren't ready for it, but it's been bubblin under for a while.

i just wanted to let my side be known, keep thangs clear.

Apr 25, 2002
man.. I just wanna wish both sides the best of luck.. C-4 I know your hella coo folx, stay up and take care of ya mom, we prayin for her folx. 1luv

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i can't believe i read the whole thing
but good shit
lets hope everybody can put all the boo-shit aside

N

NASTY NATE

In Craig's defense....He had nothing to do with the whole controversy between Droop and KVE other then it was his computer and it was at his house....This is none of my business but I dont think it's right that he's gettin the ass end of thangs for Droops actions....My 2 cents....

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
save it for the judge.

aint nuttin been bubblin for a while. fact is catz get to yappin and ridin nutz when theyre around people they wanna be affiliated with..... fuck whoever got anything bad to say bout the KVE organization that built dude. As far as that cat goes, jealousy played a role in his recent outburst. We know it hurts him that we're full speed ahead w/o him as the main artist. The game is relentless and we're full speed ahead. We have nuttin bad to say and we offer good luck and wish him the best wit his own label.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I wish people would read the whole thing, I know a lot of poeple will see it and pass it by, but there was a lot I had to say and it needs to be known so people don't be assuming shit about me or whatever.

To Keith, once again I say where do you get that I am riding anyones nuts??? Explain that to me, once again, he was at my house, I said hey let's go talk to your fans, and he put that stuff up. So like I said, I got no animosity toward yall, if you wanna continue some kind of bad feelings against me, then it's whatever and yes good luck to KVE

Big Zac, it's takin a little longer than I would like but it has come together as a tight ass project, I was gonna have E-A-Ski do the title track but he wanted a little more than we thought he would, so we're workin on gettin the title track done, then the intro and that's it, it's real big homie, look out for it real soon, thanks for the interest.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Put this shit to rest.

Craig: Its all good, like I said.

Droop: (If you read this) Dont burn no bridges you might have to cross back over some day. I still got love for you as an individual and respect for you as an artist.

KVE: Yall know you are my people, let this shit ride. All thats in the dark will come to light. You have always done right in my eyes.

Peace to everyone.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
i aint got no time for small talk...

we still gonna do wut we do... the bridge burners will continue to struggle and point fingers for their own shortcomings until they get a clue on what real business is.

Apr 25, 2002
C-4 you got Crooked I, Tray Dee and Kurupt on your comp. Are those new or recycled verses? I'm interested on the Crooked I track, I've been feinin for his shit for awhile now.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
What up yall, yeah I can also vouch that C-Fizzle didnt have any input or involvement between Droop and K.V.E.... It was his house and comp, but nothin else, and I talked to Beno tonight and addressed that to him. But its up to Beno and Robb to let that go, or not. I am coo wit Beno, I am coo wit Droop, and ofcourse folks wit C-Fizzle. But as grown men, we do what we do, and yeah i know C-Feezy is hella trippin off that shit, because it did seem like he was taken the beatin for what Droop said.. That is Droop and K.V.E. situation. Hopefully this will just wash away and good music and quality Nor. Cal shit will proceed!! Holla..Gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.