The REAL B.A.R.T. is back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
SHEA said:

I REALLY HOPE YOU COME OUT TO THE SICCNESS BBQ......CAUSE I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU THE OPPERTUNITY TO GET A HEAD START AT RUNNING AFTER YOU SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE.

IMMA SHOW YOU HOW SAVAGE I CAN BE.

BUT.....CHANCES ARE....WE WONT SEE NONE OF YOU ALIAS MADE- HOE-CAKE-BITCH-ASS PUNKS OUT THERE- LIKE, DEEPEASTOAK, SISSY TONY, YOU, & A FEW OTHER BITCHES,....CAUSE DEEP DOWN IN YA HEART.....YOU DONT WANNA CATCH A BEAT-DOWN.

& I TELL YA WHAT...IF YOU DO COME....BRING A FRIEND....CAUSE I'LL LET YOU BOTH TRY TO JUMP ME IF YOU LIKE, & BREAK 4 KNEES INSTEAD OF 2....FUCKIN BITCH. & I PROMISE NOBODY WILL JUMP IN....JUST ME, YOU & YOUR BUDDY.

SS
Why does my name keep re-appearing in your posts? If you really want to box just let me know. You keep calling me sissy but then your name starts with a "she". So save it. But anyway you swear up and down that you are hard. I never heard someone openly suggest to fight two people at once. You must just be a talker because I wouldn't fight two dudes at once. You have to be a square or something to that nature. You must be some kind cat that thinks he can rap but can't that's why nobody never heard of you. So you just need so shut up and keep it real. Talk all you want to but I am really getting tired of you calling me out. If you want to do something let me know!