The REAL B.A.R.T. is back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Junior said:

That's what I'm trying to say.
Trying to say what ? Right now there are 2 Bay Area Rap Talk Boards basically ran by the same people . . .

No one said shit about the 91siccness, I said "THE REAL BART IS BACK" NOT and I repeat, NOT the 91siccness

How is that not clear ? :classic:

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
Pimperoni said:

Trying to say what ? Right now there are 2 Bay Area Rap Talk Boards basically ran by the same people . . .

No one said shit about the 91siccness, I said "THE REAL BART IS BACK" NOT and I repeat, NOT the 91siccness

How is that not clear ? :classic:
I was merely trying to say that both boards should get love. There are alot of people that don;t like the siccness for some reason or another when the siccness provided BART's home since the early days.
Me and Vamps have already discussed our plans for the future and we will be working together. No need to abandon any sites. They are both here to stay for good now.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
This shit is nice because it's not JUST Bart...There are alot more forums over here that I'm interested in as well...However since I'm a sloth with no love life, I'm sure I'll find the time to check that one out too....Just like I do with Bayridaz

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
cause that message board is just a ripoff of this board

itz a shame you spew nonsense such as this w/o even knowin the history. BART was the pioneer board of this whole movement. learn about it.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

triplegold said:
siccness.net is way better than that site

that site just link their board to here

cause that message board is just a ripoff of this board
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fool, the BART board has been around since 1996/97. whutchu talkin bout

Apr 25, 2002
oh ya

my bad that I ain't up on tha net history of tha website called BART

excuse me.. mr 1000 posts

anyways.. whats tight about this site is it got a section for everything from sac/la/bay.