the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
damn I feel bad for Oden

I honestly hope it's not that bad... hate to see that happen to a guy with some much potential and expectations

missed his whole rookie season and finally comes back and gets hurt his first game... that's sad
yeah, his first regular season game... it's not like this was his first time playing basketball sense his knee injury.... he has been playing basically injury free basketball all training camp and pre season. it just happens that the first regular season game he lands on someones foot and tweaks in ankle/foot

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
man, the lakers looked waay too good tonite !!! the way they played they woulda blown out anyone in the league !!! blazers gon be good.....just need time to gel, and slow down like the announcers were saying !!!

Feb 17, 2008
^^ yes hopefully that MRI shows nothing and its just a mild sprain. hope he can go friday. not really much to say about last night, got our asses handed to us by the defending western conference champs, they played like it too. we took too many jumpers, didnt get into the lane much. im a little worried that nate comes out and says "its my fault, i didnt have them prepared"...???? why the fuck not? everyone on the team was saying during preseason that they werent going to be looked past anymore, that teams were gonna give their all against us, so why the hell did we all looked so shell shocked? passive, and what not. Very disappointing, but it is just the first game, we just need to get a rotation down, and see whats what. Travis did very well, a few of his shots were definitely ill-advised, but hey he and rudy were the only ones making shit. Hopefully a home crowd can bring up the intensity level for us and come back against the spurs. is ginobli still out?

Jun 27, 2005
^^^youngest team in the NBA...we still got a lot of lumps to take. And Nate said they weren't ready because he didn't want to run them so hard in practice because he felt that it may have contributed to some of the injuries last year.

Feb 17, 2008
he needs to get and stay healthy, and all the fucking fans out there who were riding his nuts comparing him to david robinson and kareem, and shaq before he twisted his foot, who are now calling him sam bowie can all die. i know none of them are on here, but they are out there, oregonlive and shit. the kid is going to be fine. i do agree with this guy on oregonlive who said that when he does come back, to have him come off the bench, let joel start, let oden get get a little more acclimated to the nba paced game. i think that it might take some pressure off.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Oden looks awkward; always has. I agree with letting him come off the bench at first...let him get his feet wet. He's not going to jump right in and make a huge impact; let him settle into the pace of the game, and slowly build up his minutes.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
With Portland's luck, I have a feeling he'll be out longer than 4 weeks. I hope I'm wrong. I'm a diehard Laker fan, but you never want to see anybody go down.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
XxtraMannish;3989698[I said:
]^^^youngest team in the NBA[/I]...we still got a lot of lumps to take. And Nate said they weren't ready because he didn't want to run them so hard in practice because he felt that it may have contributed to some of the injuries last year.
2nd youngest, but hey, whos counting?

Feb 17, 2008
pretty good Quick chat today, if y'all forgot about it today, u can download it on O-Live. im excited for tomorrow, excited to see how we come out and respond to the lousy play we saw on tuesday. GO BLAZERS