The Pledge

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
The Pledge is for the stupid fucks at therealtechn9ne.com NOT the people at the sicc...

Im buying the cd and going to the show that should be enough to show my loyalty.....

when Tech argues with people about devil worshiping and cults and shit like that then comes out with a pledge it's somewhat contradicting.

Dec 14, 2005
Its not like hes telling us to all commit suicide together..

Why weren't yall saying this shit after you heard KOD? Now THATS some Jim Jones shit

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
you guys have way too much fun. loool. the pledge will always be there i think once i get the track i'll be sayin that shit everyday, theres no need for me to record it. i really dont have to prove anything honestly, I think theres a lot different between both juggalo and techician but i never had to prove being a juggalo therefor i think doing that just to feel superior would contradict both personalities which I live till death. You can't promise being one after sorry to say. No hardfeelings but thats more for people who are just now catching onto tech n9nes music.

Sep 30, 2002
W
you guys have way too much fun. loool. the pledge will always be there i think once i get the track i'll be sayin that shit everyday, theres no need for me to record it. i really dont have to prove anything honestly, I think theres a lot different between both juggalo and techician but i never had to prove being a juggalo therefor i think doing that just to feel superior would contradict both personalities which I live till death. You can't promise being one after sorry to say. No hardfeelings but thats more for people who are just now catching onto tech n9nes music.
What the fuck did you just say?

Jan 16, 2007
So when you recite that shit everyday are you also going to be running in place as well?

Nov 14, 2002
Why weren't yall saying this shit after you heard KOD? Now THATS some Jim Jones shit
I would say the opposite, really.

Jan 29, 2006
If all else fails, send it to me and I will get it signed for you in June.
we goin to kick it this time?

The Pledge is for the stupid fucks at therealtechn9ne.com NOT the people at the sicc...

Im buying the cd and going to the show that should be enough to show my loyalty.....

when Tech argues with people about devil worshiping and cults and shit like that then comes out with a pledge it's somewhat contradicting.
I agree fully, i see the pledge as something that these "NEW" fans can grab on to and run with. as far as being a "technician" nope, Im a fan of tech and his music, but there is no reason to label me.

everytime you post you just make people with your mom had aborted you. IDIOT