The Official "THIS IS HOW I EAT" Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
^^^^ Should have bought 2 or 3 looks bomb .

You're not playin' with those tacos, huh breh? lol. That's like me with Pizza...I'd eat that shit every day if I could.
I'd kill for a good pizza up here / All we have are chain Pizza Places . I miss Bogeys Pizza in SJ (Almaden Expressway) . I love Pizza as well I gotta make one this week .

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

Bacon cheeseburger, cole slaw, double fried and battered french fries

fry seasoning:
all purpose flour
onion powder
paprika
sea salt
cracked black pepper
oregano
all seasoning salt

soaked fries in water w/ a couple dashes of liquid smoke, drained and dried fries, tossed fries in seasoning, fried, seasoned again, refried

Cole Slaw:
bag of angel hair cole slaw
sea salt
cracked black pepper
red pepper flakes
granulated sugar
celery seed
lime zest
1/3 lime juice
couple dashes red wine vinegar
couple dashes white vinegar
couple tbsp Hellman's Mayo

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Copped this for lunch on Saturday. I need to find my digital camera, my phone's camera sucks.

Chicken Pesto Sandwich
Ciabatta Roll, Pesto, Roasted Chicken, Mozzarella Cheese, Fresh Tomato

With a side order of potato fries/chips they recently started making. Shout outs to The Fix.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
This was today's lunch from my local taco truck. A sope and an enchilada with a side of rice & beans, carne asada in the sope & enchilada. Not bad for $5.50.

Oct 18, 2003
just some steak and eggs. medium rare. this is how i like my eggs i call them lazy eggs scrambled in the pan with whites and yellow. (thats rib eye by the way just cut into a smaller portion) marinating more for tonight teriyaki style.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
you may be suprised to hear that it was buy 2 for a dollar day..before i snapped that pic the other one fell off the grease soaked paper plate into a puddle..then a fucking pidgeon came and devoured it..then fucking napkins and jalapeno and spicy carrot fell and i was like

oh hey there carrot and jalapeno, didnt expect to see you down there