The Official "THIS IS HOW I EAT" Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
They need to invent a beamer asap, cause lookin at pics just ain't cuttin it. Send that shit around so I can taste if it tastes as good as it looks or if it looks better than it tastes...

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Fuck I just seen this thread after I devoured my garlic shrimp mushroom and rice plate I fixed up. But fuck it, I ate some nachos at La Vic's yesterday on my way out of San Jo.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
hell nah man, sriracha on tacos? That'd be some explosive diarrhea. I only like sriracha on asian foods and white rice. On mexican stuff it's gotta be tapatio or cholula or something along those lines
We polished off the Tapatio yesterday - I agree I didn't put the Sriacha on my Taco's but all the Mexicans & El Salvadorians did . Shit they like that over Tapatio .... ???????? Weird huh

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Carne asada during playoff football today

so I was chillin out on my deck... bbqin the carne asada... my fat bastard friend is out there with me, smoking a cigarette

fat bastard: we got carne asada and tortillas?
me: yup
fat bastard: so we gonna make burritos?
me: burritos, tacos, whatever...
fat bastard: what else we gonna put on em? mayonnaise???
me: who the fuck puts mayonnaise on tacos and burritos? you fat bastard!!!

Jul 12, 2002
This thread is fucking awesome yet it sucks ass at the same time because it's past midnight, I'm hungry as fuck, and I just spent like 30 minutes looking at all these pictures of good ass food and haven't done shit to satisfy my hunger.