**The Official SF Giants 2011 Season thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
GOOD GAME BY BOTH TEAMS... BUSTER PANSEY FUCKED IT ALL UP FOR YOU FELLAS ON DAT PLAY TO 3RD... OH WELL, A WIN IS A WIN...

STILL THE SAME HOES ON HERE CRYIN AFTER A giants LOSS, I SEE... HAHAHA!!! AND SOME NEW ONES TRYIN TO SAVE FACE, TRYIN TO MAKE UP FOR WHEN THEY WERE WISHY WASHY FANS...

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
I did not see a championship team out there today. It's great that Sandoval has lost a lot of weight, however, it hasn't helped his pitch selection, swung at terrible pitches every at bat as well as Torres. For Torres though we saw this last year, he started the season I think 0 for 15 or something like that until he got things going, I really hope he gets things going sooner cause he's the spark and it won't take long until Bochy starts throwing Rowand into the mix. Belt looked great, besides his first hit in his first at bat, he walked before anybody else did and showed great discipline and his at bat against broxton in the 9th really showed the capabilities this kid has. It's just one game, but Tejada really showed his age tonight, and Pablo signaling to Posey to try to throw out kemp at 3rd was unnecessary and it all started with Tejada with what should of been an easy double play. Not even gonna waste my time talking about Casilla.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
esa slicc ricc is happy cuz he got some firme cholo at the dodger game today, took him home real quick after it....

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
lmao at a dodger fan coming here and talking shit after 1 win. Remember who the World champs are you chope!!
TALKIN SHIT??? NAW, PLAYA... IM NOT TALKIN ANY KINDA SHIT... JUST CAME TO TRY AND GIVE MY .02 CENTS... LIKE YOU SAID, ITS ONE GAME, BUT YOU HOES ARE CRYIN "FUCK THE DODGERS" LIKE IF THEY KNOCKED YOU FOOS OUT THE PLAYOFFS...

YEAH, THE GIANTS ARE THE 2010 CHAMPS, PIMP... BUT ITS 2011 AND AS OF TODAY, LAST YEAR'S CHAMPS ARE 0-1...

esa slicc ricc is happy cuz he got some firme cholo at the dodger game today, took him home real quick after it....
MAN, ARE STILL ON THAT HOMO SHIT, FOO??? ITS KINDA HARD TO BELIEVE THAT YOURE IN ANY KIND OF "PUSSU" WIT BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, MAYNE... UNLESS BY "PUSSU" YOU MEAN A COMPUTER MONITOR, A KEYBOARD, AND A MOUSE...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
its only one game. it would have been nice to win. i will start trippin around august. its always fuck the dodgers tho.
i notice whenever i talk shit about burrell he comes through. i was ragging on him for that play in left any other left fielder would have caught. i was calling him a bum. then he hits the homer.. burrell your still a bum!

torture 2011....

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
hurt his calf.... on the 15 day DL i think.

Our out field corners are the slowest in baseball! LOL Luckily we play in the NL west where we can be above mediocre and still have action. All we need is to get in the play offs and PITCHING can dominate!!!!!

Long season....

Fuck the Dodgers!

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
A San Francisco Giants fan was attacked and critically injured following Thursday's Opening Day game at Dodger Stadium.

The attack took place in a Dodgertown parking lot where the injured Giants fan along with two fellow supporters were confronted by two men wearing Dodgers gear.

The critically injured fan was taken to a local hospital for a head injury and is now in stable condition.

Sgt. Sanford Rosenberg said that the L.A. fans started insulting the Giants fans and then initiated the attack throwing kicks and punches. The LAPD does not have any suspects in the case and are looking for more information.

This isn't the first time where unnecessary violence entered the Giants-Dodger rivalry. On September 19, 2003, Dodgers fan Pete Marron shot and killed Giants fan Marc Antenorcruz in a Dodger Stadium parking lot. Marron was eventually sentenced to 50 years in prison for first degree murder. Another Dodgers fan involved in the homicide was given a 15 year prison sentence that was suspended.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/giants-fan-beaten-by-dodgers-fans-2011-4#ixzz1IJ1Cl8Ao