The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
He got tagged for 4 runs. I didnt watch the game, so im sure it was men left on base from the ejection.
Ump was a AAA temp replacement ump. Felix had been upset about the strike zone all game. It all came to a head when he loaded the bases with 2 outs and gave up a double he blew his cool, started cussing out the ump as he was getting relieved walking back to the dugout and got booted. The post game interview was kind of funny lol he said he was just asking the ump about the miami heat game lol

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
Last night was BULLSHIT. The fuck is McClendon doing pulling Iwakuma for the 9th???? Dumb ass. That is the 3rd time he has done that in the last 3 weeks. Got to trust your starting arms.

And i dont like Rodney. Its an adventure everytime he steps on the damn mound. Dumbass Jack Z spending millions on a 37 year old closer. Idiot.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol @ iwakuma beasting today, only gave up 2 runs, and saying his location was off and that wasn't his best stuff. Iwakuma is awesome and I'm calling it now, he's going to throw a perfect game one of these days. Keep your eyes open

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Through 05/19

Graphical power rankings
The y-axis roughly corresponds with winning percentage. What it actually represents is the team's expected winning percentage if the entire league played a balanced schedule (i.e. every MLB team played every other MLB team an equal number of times). The rankings are done by a computer algorithm, based on the Colley ranking system and modified by myself to take home field advantage into account. The only data put into the system is the win-loss result of a game, and its location (so a home win is worth slightly less than a road win, and vice versa for losses).