The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I really hope some magic happens and we sweep the damn yanks. Cano went 1/5 yesterday with a key rbi I hope he does more. He seems pretty chill about being in new york I was hoping he'd be in championship mode to stick it to his old organization. Still time for him to do some big damage lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
We keep getting fucked by these rain postponements fuck

Since the Mariners weren't slated to return to New York this season, they'll need to make a special trip back to the Bronx now on June 2 at 4:05 p.m. PT to make up Wednesday's game.

The Mariners were scheduled to fly to Atlanta that day to begin a six-game road trip vs. the Braves and Rays from June 3-9. The Yankees had an off-day June 2 in the middle of a homestand.

The two teams could have attempted a doubleheader to complete the three-game series on Thursday, but forecasts call for rain showers to continue through the morning and early afternoon.

The Mariners also already have a doubleheader scheduled for the final day of their cross-country trip next Wednesday against the A's, with eight games still remaining in the next seven days in New York, Houston and Oakland before returning home for another seven straight games prior to their next off-day.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
These next 4 games at oakland are going to be big. Remember wednesday the 7th we play a doubleheader to make up for the oakland grounds crew not protecting their field earlier this year lol.

We CANNOT lose that double header it'll ruin my attitude for the next week lol