The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
We need to have a sign in for the fans who have rode this crazytrain all these years. If the mariners start getting shit done there's no room for the bandwagoners!

Signing in, mariner fan first don't give a fuck lol. Seahawks can win another ten superbowls ill still be a mariner fan first

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
will be at the Giants @ Mariners Spring Training game Saturday, 3/15/14 if I arrive from Florida on time.... Should be a good one... enjoy the season, Mariners not my squad tho as long as they don't top the A's in the div I'm good wit it, 116 wins in '01, bet yaw miss that... the thing with sports is I enjoy well played games, the teams are irrelevent to me unless I got money on it, been a supporter, and for anyone against the Yanks

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
We need to have a sign in for the fans who have rode this crazytrain all these years. If the mariners start getting shit done there's no room for the bandwagoners!

Signing in, mariner fan first don't give a fuck lol. Seahawks can win another ten superbowls ill still be a mariner fan first
Signing in. Been an M's fan for as long as I can remember. My dad and I used to always watch games when I was still living there. Waiting for our first Commissioners Trophy

Dec 3, 2005
so we have a little offense this year? I heard Brad Miller really put in that work this offseason and so far that looks to be the case. I know its only 2 games but pretty decent so far. It is the Angels bullpen giving up alot of runs like last year but still a promising start, they need to get out to a nice first month with Iwakuma and Walker missing some time