The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Can't wait for the season to start. I think ill pick up a cano jersey soon as I have some cash to burn. I was thinking of getting a kam chancellor sb elite jersey but nike is really slipping not having anything ready, plus when it comes down to it I'm a mariner fan first. Will probably be another disappointing season but fuck it, baseball kicks ass lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I hit the thread thinking something interesting might be said. Eat shit Eugene.
Well there's not much new to share lol.

I was at safeco for the seahawks trophy ceremony on parade day and they have cell phone charging stations all over safeco now. I didn't use it cause I'm not sure if thyre just trying to harvest intel kinda like airport wifi does or what, but I thought it was cool. Also, I was talking to an usher, and she said you no longer have to buy the suites this year, you can buy the tickets for single games for like $60 with drink and food credit. A pretty great deal considering the suites were pretty much off limits unless you were straight rich lol.

I guess that's some news for you lol

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Well you can fuck off from the Mariners thread. Does that interest you?
The irony of
1. Someone from Oregon calling another man a douche
2. Someone from Oregon calling another man a douche and telling them not to post in a message board thread

ha

I knew it could get interesting

anyway, how yaw feel about Cano

I'm thinkin overpaid/ guess we'll see

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The irony of
2. Someone from Oregon calling another man a douche and telling them not to post in a message board thread

ha

Well pretty much no one wants to come to the mariners, and I think signing cano was a huge statement. Kind of like "we're fuckin serious here, we want to win, and we're serious about trying to attract high profile players, even if we have to pay more". I hope it brings talent, but if not I'm not too worried. I haven't completely given up on the young guys yet. Also by throwing that much weight around it proved that their big tv deal will be used partly to improve the team, which everyone was questioning and hoping would happen. I always liked cano, he has an amazing swing and is one of my fave players. When he was signed I was straight shell shocked.

I don't know, the blinders are on when I'm talking mariners cause I'm a straight homer lol. But I'm a firm believer in what griffey once said. He said the seahawks 12th man is a legit influence and if the mariners had "the 10th man" figuratively speaking, shit would change dramatically. This is a promising year, but fan support is a huge issue. I hope we can get more fan support. If smoak breaks through, and we go on a tear real early while attendance is relatively higher in the opening of the season and safeco starts to fill up more frequently, we could easily go for the playoffs.

Then again I think the same shit every year.... lol

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
I hit the thread thinking something interesting might be said. Eat shit Eugene.
The irony of

ha

StillDouchin fuck off would you.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
StillDouchin fuck off would you.
hmmm..... I'm thinkin you still hold that label

1.Douche Swoosh

An Oregon resident who is a typical fan of the Oregon Ducks or any professional sports team in the state of Washington and blind follower of Sweatshop Phil aka the founder of NIKE (hence the Swoosh), Phil Knight.

Whilst their football team beats women, steals laptops, and drives under the influence demands that you show their entitled clown costume sorry asses respect.

The two Douche Swoosh's walked back to the bus after the Ducks loss at the Rose Bowl with tears smearing their make up, wearing fluorescent green and yellow NIKE emblazoned clown outfits screeching to anyone in ear shot that they were cheated out of the victory by the refs.

Words related to Douche Swoosh:
douche aka the founder of nike (hence the swoosh), phil knight
bro
donald duck
doosh
swoosh
ducks
faggot
oregon
phil knight
swoosh
swoosh doosh