The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Its safeco. Im telling you. That park is just not built to win in.
yea you might be right. mariners win loss ratio at safeco is historically something like 1 win per 2 losses the past few years, maybe worse, i dunno, sounds right, lol. im not really keen on looking up specific stats like players batting averages at safeco vs while away and all taht shit, if anybody has some stats please drop them on me. safeco for sure favors pitchers over hitters. but what can they do to change it? please dont say bring the fences in lol.

im also wondering if its not just safeco field but seattle fans and playing at home and the negative weight of that as well. safeco field isnt really all that great of a baseball environment nowadays, never really was. seems more like a place for out of towners and transplants to watch their own home team, lol.

and damn at michael saunders hitting a grand slam to win the game last night lol. 2 homeruns, who would have thought that shit would happen. he used to live here at the condos i work at, was a pretty nice dude and his girlfriend is pretty hot. that sounded like an all around great team win

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
NO HITTER??? LMAO...

THE FIRST BASE UMPIRE BLEW A CALL IN THE 9TH TO GIVE THE mariners THAT SO CALLED NO HITTER...
lol cry me a river, baseball isnt a perfect sport, there are no instant replays, no whistles to stop the game play, no booth reviews to reverse calls. what happens in a moment is final, thats the way it is and the way its always been. and that call was a good call, the media and fans everywhere agree. why are you trying to piss in our cheerios anyway the dodgers won today, struck out the mariners like 14 times lol. also the dodgers have the best record in baseball.

it should be no surprise though that a dodgers fan would come in here talking shit, dodgers fans have no class at all and are a disrespectful bunch; a lot of people from seattle have been talking during this dodger series about how many of the visiting fans are a bunch of low life degenerates as if its a surprise. lol some things will never change

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Fucc you and the dodgers. that call wasnt bad. and im not being biased
FUCK YOU AND THE OXYCONTIN YOU GET HIGH ON...

lol cry me a river, baseball isnt a perfect sport, there are no instant replays, no whistles to stop the game play, no booth reviews to reverse calls. what happens in a moment is final, thats the way it is and the way its always been. and that call was a good call, the media and fans everywhere agree. why are you trying to piss in our cheerios anyway the dodgers won today, struck out the mariners like 14 times lol. also the dodgers have the best record in baseball.

it should be no surprise though that a dodgers fan would come in here talking shit, dodgers fans have no class at all and are a disrespectful bunch; a lot of people from seattle have been talking during this dodger series about how many of the visiting fans are a bunch of low life degenerates as if its a surprise. lol some things will never change
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?!? I WAS TALKIN SHIT? I STATED THE TRUTH, AND FOR GLORIFYING THAT SHAM OF A NO HITTER ON FRIDAY, THE mariners GOT SLAPPED AROUND YESTERDAY...

AND AS FAR AS HAVING NO CLASS, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYIN TO MAKE YOURSELF OUT TO BE??? GIMME A FUCKIN BREAK... JUST BECAUSE DODGERS FANS ARENT FAGS OR COWARDS LIKE OTHER TEAMS FANS MAKES THEM CLASSLESS? MAN, YOU FUCKIN TWITS HAVENT SEEN THE DODGERS OR A DODGERS FAN SINCE 2000, AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOURE AN EXPERT ON THEM??? LMAO... GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA THE CLOUDS AND BACK INTO LAST PLACE...