The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Its GREAT to see Carp finally living up to his potential. He has it figured out now, and thats a HUGE deal in this lineup. Smoak is still a ? IMHO, but Carp and Ackley are the real deal. I really like what TrayRob is doing, but Seager needs to be sent back down. Bring Liddi up and see what he can do.

Love these kids.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
But Damon did have a walk off homerun. My roommate literally was like "I wonder how the M's are doing?" and turned on the game and was like "Oh it's tied" then the very first pitch we see he blasted it and my roommate changed the channel before the ball even hit the seats lol.

That shit was funny.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
That game was filthy. My brother and I were at it. We were standing in line waiting to buy tix when some rando came up and gave us 2 free club level tix. We sat in leather chairs, eating and drinking almost the whole game. As soon as we went to go chill at the table counter area we saw Carp hit that game winning double. Then saw Felix finish his CG with 2 K's and a warning track fly out. Perfect night at Safeco. I think I might try and hit a few more games after tonight.

Aug 24, 2003
That game was filthy. My brother and I were at it. We were standing in line waiting to buy tix when some rando came up and gave us 2 free club level tix. We sat in leather chairs, eating and drinking almost the whole game. As soon as we went to go chill at the table counter area we saw Carp hit that game winning double. Then saw Felix finish his CG with 2 K's and a warning track fly out. Perfect night at Safeco. I think I might try and hit a few more games after tonight.
props. i admit i turned the game off during the top of the 8th cause i couldnt handle seeing a 1-0 loss with felix hernandez on the mound. serves me right