-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
lol @ the dodgers having to cheat to win wednesdays game. I heard they told the Umpire from the dugout that there was a rule against the ball hitting on top of the padding.. no rule in mlb that says that, as long as it doesnt go into the stands and clearly no fan touched it.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
why? this team isn't going anywhere this year and if we really want to rebuild we have to commit 100%....
hes one of the best catchers in the league, hes the best catcher we've had in over 20 years. we have a big enough salary to go out and sign people in the off season. fuck trading molina ill be pissed. what kind of rebuilding gets rid of their top 2 players? thats not rebuilding, thats gutting the team. we make the dumbest decisions anyways, we'd get back shmucks probably just like the durham trade

they need to figure out a way to get rid of zito, trade him to a japanese team for socks

Jan 5, 2006
hes one of the best HITTING catchers, but he is the slowest too.

Damn congrats to the dodgers on picking up Manny tho, but coming from an SF fan.. FUCK LA! lol.. We'll still have an advantage because how many times has Manny Faced lincecum, cain, sanchez? if anything they have the advantage IMO.

Jan 5, 2006
hes one of the best catchers in the league, hes the best catcher we've had in over 20 years. we have a big enough salary to go out and sign people in the off season. fuck trading molina ill be pissed. what kind of rebuilding gets rid of their top 2 players? thats not rebuilding, thats gutting the team. we make the dumbest decisions anyways, we'd get back shmucks probably just like the durham trade

they need to figure out a way to get rid of zito, trade him to a japanese team for socks
i see it as suffering now to be better later. So if youre gonna rebuild something you gotta take it apart and replace it with new parts then build it back together.

and i thought that Benito Santiago was a better catcher all around.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
i just had an idea for zito... we should set him up in some kind of sideshow attraction... like he's in a water tank and people throw balls at a target to try and dunk him....

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Tonights lineup:

Rf Winn
Ss Ochoa
Lf Lewis
C Molina
Cf Rowand
1b Bowker
3b Castillo
2b Burriss

I like it (except for Castillo)...

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Fucking Gonzalez, every single time he faces the Giants, he fucks them up. Great double play by Ochoa at the end. Shit that was sick.