The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I took a sip of Bud Light a few months back and I threw up due to the fact that it tasted so NOT like beer that my stomach didn't know what to do with itself. I'm an admitted alcoholic and you can safely leave a 12 pack of Bud/Bud Light in my fridge without worrying about it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
man up bitches its 211 time lol
I bought a dozen 12 packs of Steel Reserve for $2.49 a piece once.

I was drunk, staying at a roach motel in Lake Village, Arkansas, and hungry as fuck so I walked across the street to the gas station to get some Popeye's cuz they were still frying chicken at 2:30 in the morning.

When I slung the door open, I damn near cried tears of joy when I saw a beeramid made of said 12 packs with that glowingly beautiful "STEEL RESERVE - $2.49 12packs" sign!

What's great is I was down in that area for a car show and had given myself a $100 stipend for alcohol and food, so that $30 I spent on 144 beers really lightened the load on my pockets because I figured I'd just eat .99 cent cheeseburgers for the weekend. LOL

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I was fucking smashed, too. lol

Me and my crew had to drive from Lake Village to Greenville, Mississippi for the show which is like 20 miles because all the hotels between there and Greenville were already full.

Lake Village is a predominantly black town, as is Greenville, so there were lots of weird places open late at night like that.

Half gas station, half Popeye's restaurant turned out to be the greatest gas station I've ever walked into. No other gas station compares to that particular trip.