The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
hahaha, I never even heard of them. I wish I'd seen those around, all my friends are lazy and make me roll everything. My spliffs and blunts look like straight outta a movie. look fake -- not GOOD but all after school special ish.
They're pretty dope. You just stuff your "tobacco or herbs lol" in there and it comes with a little wooden stick to pack it. Shiiiiiiiiiit, Imma stuff one right now.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
With all this rain, it's managed to cancel both my census work and my umpiring, so this is a fruitless Friday.
Yoooooo LDS.... what type of "techniques" does the census people use to determine who lives at a certain address. I have been wondering this ever since they didn't even bother to send me a fucking form to send back. They wanna kick it with me I guess. If I successfully duck them suckas what type of things will they do to try and figure out who stays at my spot?

just wondering

ps. smoke weeds.

and zero. Garcia y Vega Elegantes > Dutch whatevers

May 20, 2006
KC artists and labels are still trying 2 pull Master P moves, while soulja boy moves are getting all of the rewards..........................

it is what it izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

May 20, 2006
wtf are u talkin about fucktard? atleast when u come in here flapping ur vagina explain why dumbass

isnt this the "random thought thread"? I shared a random thought............ if u wanna analyze, theorize, and hypothesize about my random thought, feel free.....................

If i called u out of ur name or tried to e-bang with u, i would be doing more than i set out 2 do, "random thought".......................... :)