The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
Tech show tonight. Going with my brother....Should be a good time. I'll report back.

(first time I'm going that I will know the high school kids that are there......this could be quite awkward)

Oct 17, 2006
didn't see too many of my students there (only 2 spotted me i think....though i saw more who didnt see me)
show was great.I'm not going to go over everything as there have already been impression posts before but here is a few

Kutt not being there left something lacking in the show.
Stevie Stone is incredible...i've been saying this since I saw him in '08....great
MGK was alright, but, i guess not my type of music? Seemed like a pretty cool guy though
Undoubtedly the stars of the show (for me and my brother) was Mayday. Live these guys are absolutely stunning. I like the cds and their music but their live performance DEFINITELY takes it to another level.

Also, Scenario kicked a guy out for talking shit. Scenario had a bad day (load in was at 4pm instead of noon as usual) and dude was talking shit behind him....Scenario cut all the house lights on, singled him out, and booted him for being an asshole. Good On Scenario. dude was trippin and needed to get booted anyway.

If anyone has specific questions feel free to ask, but, great show as always.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This is why I typically don't mess with having plans with multiple people. I'm going to a 4 day festival in a week, and the ride my girl and I are going with split up from her husband. It's a sad state of affairs. The tough part for us is she can't make her mind up if she's still going, and she has the camping passes and the ride we were going to use. Now, I'm on pins and needles waiting for her to make up her mind. If I wait any longer, I'm just gonna buy my own camping pass and use my moms SUV and be done with it.

I know that comes off as harsh, but I've been waiting two weeks for her to come to a decision. I will not wait until the day before to determine whether or not we're riding with her. There's too many factors involved to make a 4 day camping trip and music festival work smoothly.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Sorry, wording was a bit off in that post.

My girlfriend and I were going with a couple who are married through common law.

He left her a couple of weeks ago and now she's unsure if she's going with me and my girlfriend.

Sep 22, 2006
Germany
The first dozen times I listened to "I'm a playa" back then,
I though in the intro when the woman says "1999 - Tech is released from the label"
it said "1999 - Tech is really stimulated"
and I though it was hilarious cause it was just randomly thrown in there.
lmao just came to my mind while listening to the song