The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Every fucking song that's "dubstep" to yall isn't dubstep at all.

It's got elements, the piano and the metallic sounds of dubstep, but it's embarrassing to call it dubstep.

There's very few artists actually rhyming over real dubstep.

Dec 11, 2008
Gotta say after listering to the album a few times i'm enjoying the fuck out of it so far. Created a Monster might be the best song i've heard in a while.

Oct 17, 2006
Small update on my position. My wife got a job as a Kindergarten teacher so thats a big relief. As for me....still nothing. Sucks man.

On an unrelated note, anybody got a link for the Who the F@#k is irv da phenom album?

Nov 6, 2005
I listened to the first 5 tracks and was like... Clean as FUCK. I then listened to the next 10 and was confused. Kalis so versatile that I get lost on his CD's (sans Genius). I never thought i'd complain about that but I'm just not accustomed to switching gears so often on an album. There are multiple stand out tracks, but for me, the album will get played at different times for different moods.

Finished the semester with my lowest grade a B-. I missed half this fucking semester and pulled nearly all A's. (Gotta love Community College.... I guess?)

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm LOVING the new album. I've listened to it five or six times through. A few tracks get old, mainly the ones where Kaliko says "GEENYUS" a number of times and also the ones that he sampled hooks from old songs I already hated, but mainly I'm very pleased.

Even T-Pain straining the fuck out of his voice couldn't ruin the song for me.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The Avengers FUCKING ROCKED!

It was like getting all the Avengers movie sequels in one.

Holy shit.

I was so excited at the end that I forgot to listen to what _______ was saying. All I know is the next series of movies are going to get real "out of this world".

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It will do just as well as TDK, but I doubt it will trump The Avengers box office record.

Ant, I'm real positive about it. If you check the TDKR thread in the Movie Forum you'll see me putting in hard work speculating and all that.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Bah, my gf lost her phone today. Totally not cool. It was found because of me and my friend actively searching for it. She cops an attitude and doesn't thank me? Nonsense.