The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Seriously, only a child would give a fuck about this. Especially since it's not something you have to do.
Grow the fuck up.

I have no problem with homosexuality in general, I just don't like the fact that bioware is shoving it down peoples throat. I dunno it just might be my deep hatred for bioware though..

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Just to comment about the gay aspect of Mass Effect 3...

It's probably Shepard, the character you control. You can choose to romance whoever you want to. If you don't want to make him a faggot, then don't. If you want him to be a faggot, then do it.

In Mass Effect, as a male Shepard, you could romance Ashley and Liara. That's it. If you played as a female Shepard, you could romance Kaidan and Liara. That's it.

In Mass Effect 2, as a male Shepard, you could romance Jack (female), Miranda, Tali and Kelly (somewhat). As a female Shepard, you could romance Jacob, Thane and Garrus (to my knowledge). I was super disappointed that I could bang Jack or Miranda with my female Shepard.

So if you do want to partake in faggotry, then don't. I know that when I have a female Shepard play-through, I'm gonna have some hot lesbo action lol.

Lastly, you don't have to romance anyone if you don't want. My last run through ME2, I did as little as possible so i could have my entire squad killed in the suicide mission, and I didn't romance anyone.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Just to comment about the gay aspect of Mass Effect 3...

It's probably Shepard, the character you control. You can choose to romance whoever you want to. If you don't want to make him a faggot, then don't. If you want him to be a faggot, then do it.

In Mass Effect, as a male Shepard, you could romance Ashley and Liara. That's it. If you played as a female Shepard, you could romance Kaidan and Liara. That's it.

In Mass Effect 2, as a male Shepard, you could romance Jack (female), Miranda, Tali and Kelly (somewhat). As a female Shepard, you could romance Jacob, Thane and Garrus (to my knowledge). I was super disappointed that I could bang Jack or Miranda with my female Shepard.

So if you do want to partake in faggotry, then don't. I know that when I have a female Shepard play-through, I'm gonna have some hot lesbo action lol.

Lastly, you don't have to romance anyone if you don't want. My last run through ME2, I did as little as possible so i could have my entire squad killed in the suicide mission, and I didn't romance anyone.
If you get ME3, check it out and see if you can avoid it

May 7, 2008
Alot of people are upset with this forced gay content except for the gay pros and gay themselves..

Doesnt make you a homophobe if u dont want old characters turned bisexual(m2m).. just makes you a fan of the original games and dont want it ruined in anyway..

Nov 4, 2005
How would it be ruined if u don't do it? I don't get the fuss, who cares? Its a game, with options, if gay bothers u then don't be gay, end of subject, this is retarded

May 7, 2008
^ because most people who have a problem played Dragon Age 2 and have no faith itll simply just be a "unseen option"

and if its a "seen" option that means the characters pre-established are breaking character.

Because this option didnt exist until ME3.

This is why alot of people got issue.

How can you not agree ? U just need to be a fan of "Characters" to understand the issue.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
^ because most people who have a problem played Dragon Age 2 and have no faith itll simply just be a "unseen option"

and if its a "seen" option that means the characters pre-established are breaking character.

Because this option didnt exist until ME3.

This is why alot of people got issue.

How can you not agree ? U just need to be a fan of "Characters" to understand the issue.
I don't agree because it's fucking optional.
If you don't TRY to hit up the dudes, they aren't gonna be like DUDE GIVE ME UR WIENER

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
How are you a big enough Mass Effect fan to care enough about the people in the game, but you don't get that the romances in the game are totally optional?

I only played the first game and hated it but I still know you don't have to have a gay Shepard if you don't want to.

My female Shepard will be trying to fuck Jessica Chobot... I couldn't care less if Casper's is trying to fuck Wrex.

Nov 4, 2005
I stay away from Facebook, my windows phone is integrated with Facebook so I might post a pic of my kids or something but that's it. Too much drama I've had from it. I did mafia wars a long time ago and that was addicting but it's way too past where im at.

Nov 6, 2005
He got me playing it and its pretty dope. One of those things that if your even slightly aware of the old stories, up coming movie... really the universe at all, then you can get some extra enjoyment from it. Plus I've been playing RISK on F.B. and the lack of having control over the tactics used on each turn makes my micro managing of my moves extra satisfying.

P.S. That whole ME3 argument is absolutely, 100%, completely fucking stupid.

Grow a pair and quit being intolerant to society around you. Not to mention that this aint even REAL LIFE it's a fucking game... The urge to post it up on here, out of ALL the other shit you could have brought up about the game is suspect in itself... Bigotry or Denial casper?