The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Like drInking water once in a while. I started playing Pokemon red with an emulator the other day. That game is still so much more fun than any new game I've played in a long time. I wish I never sold my Pokemon blue :(

Oct 17, 2006
Like drInking water once in a while. I started playing Pokemon red with an emulator the other day. That game is still so much more fun than any new game I've played in a long time. I wish I never sold my Pokemon blue :(
water is usually a big think, but I actually drink TONS of water. Cutting down on calcium can help, drinking OJ can help, NOT drinking soda can help, eat lots of fruit, stay away from tea but you should drink lemonade. Also, lots of spinach can cause them as well. Too much vitamin C can actually cause them as well.

I'm pretty young to get them (25) and i gotta piss it out to have it analyzed. There are 5 main types, and once you find out what type it is and what it is made of you can better understand what you need to cut back on.

May 7, 2008
Oct 25, 2006
Homosexuality isn't really something every single person who's gay was born with. Some came to grips with it later in life. Who knows, maybe you'll be thankful to have this option in the near future.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
water is usually a big think, but I actually drink TONS of water. Cutting down on calcium can help, drinking OJ can help, NOT drinking soda can help, eat lots of fruit, stay away from tea but you should drink lemonade. Also, lots of spinach can cause them as well. Too much vitamin C can actually cause them as well.

I'm pretty young to get them (25) and i gotta piss it out to have it analyzed. There are 5 main types, and once you find out what type it is and what it is made of you can better understand what you need to cut back on.
i had a friend get 2 kidney stones (on different occasions) and he was 18-19 when it happened. he told me all that and its kinda scary because i dont drink as much water as i should and the 2 main things i drink are tea and soda.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Because I dont like characters breaking character i should grow up ??

Its not about the "gay" its about them forcing homosexuality into already established characters who are not gay. aka "Breaking Character"

This is why people are worried about the game.

http://www.destructoid.com/rumor-art-hints-at-the-direction-of-assassin-s-creed-iii-222988.phtml

Native American Assassins Creed ? Fuck yea.
And how do you know they're forcing it into the old characters, and not introducting it with new characters?
Also, yes, you need to grow the fuck up. It shouldn't even bother you, because unless you want to bang a dude in the game, it's not going to happen.

Jul 1, 2004
Random thought of 03/01/2012

Why the fuck can grown ass men not piss in the toilet? I mean is it that small of a target? Or do you enjoy being a skank and pissing everywhere? Im tryna take a shit not sit in a gallon of piss.

/end rant