The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
POLL: Should Jay-Z And Rick Ross Appear On KABOSH?

For years now, Tech N9ne fans have been eagerly anticipating the official KABOSH album release. Said to be the perfect rock project from Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko, expectations for KABOSH have grown to nearly legendary proportions. Most fans have already formed their own vision of KABOSH, and they won’t have it any other way.

In a recent interview with HipHopDX.com, Tech made headlines when he confirmed that he would like to have Rick Ross and Jay-Z both appear on KABOSH. Tech mentioned that he had in fact reached out to both MCs, and hoped the collaborations would come to fruition on his rock project. Almost immediately, the news sparked a large debate among Tech N9ne fans. Not everyone was happy about mainstream artists appearing on KABOSH, while others defended Tech for his choices and stuck by his decision to have both artists on KABOSH. Having Jay-Z and Rick Ross appear on the album could benefit Tech N9ne in so many ways, much in the same regard as the features on All 6′s And 7′s. On the other hand, many fans are now claiming to feel alienated by the mainstream collaborations. With such a heated debate at hand, we would like to know where you stand on the matter. Should Jay-Z and Rick Ross appear on KABOSH?
http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011/08/poll-2/poll-jay-z-rick-ross-kabosh/ :dead:

Nov 14, 2002
Rick Ross is trash, and I don't care to hear Jay-Z on Kabosh.

I also don't care to hear Kabosh anymore, given the shitty band and shitty features. They're going to have to release something VERY APPEALING to me to get me to pre-order(buy) that album. The leak is going to be the difference maker in this one for me.

I've never forgotten about Kabosh, but it's just sat on the plate too long, with too many "this might happen/that might happen" rumor that I don't care anymore. Kabosh IMO was going to be Tech and Krizz rapping over rock beats, that were suitable to be played by a live band essentially. I like Little Pills and the other "Kabosh" shit that was released a ways back. That's what I had come to expect.

Strange's recent wide-ass scope seems to be taking ideas that used to appeal to me, and jamming so much bullshit that I'm not interested in it anymore. "Add this thing, add this guy, add this beep, add this effect, why don't we get another big feature, let's add a nu-metal rap band, you know what? add another skit there...." That happens until what was a good idea bursts at the fucking seams and turns it into over-thought bullshit.

I mean, I can't speak for who... But it seems like someone in Strange is over-thinking shit way too much. You've had like ten years to drop Kabosh... Either do it, or don't do it, and quit adding new shit to it. Kabosh, much like FTI, is not what it started out as anymore.

Has Tech ever wrote a song about beating a dead horse?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
make some friends and play football with them. kill two birds with one stone.

also, ill never get the appeal of sports games...or why people get exicted to spend $60 every year for the same game over and over again. that being said, i still like playing fight night for ps2

Jul 1, 2004
I have friends and do play football lol. I like playin halfassed real games for the most part not some fake fantasy shit thrown into a video game. Plus Im a sports junkie, that could be why too.

I agree on the buying the new game every year. Chances are, I will not buy Madden 12 because Madden hasnt been adding anything new to the games the last few years. I can always do a roster update for my 2011 game and have the same game. Minus the little changes they made.

Edit- The "Fight Night Champion" is dope.