The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
It was on the Duke Nukem disc.

As I said, Single Player as finished in 2007. That's definitely before Gearbox acquired the name. They may have touched it up, but they didn't add anything of substance.

Randy Pitchford said he couldn't, in good conscience, buy the Duke Nukem brand and NOT release Duke Nukem forever. He said the plan has been to release what 3D Realms had worked on, and then continue the franchise with Gearbox behind the wheel.

I don't know why it matters that much anyway. Every publisher releases bad games time to time. That'd be like me not buying Elder Scrolls or Fallout games anymore because Brink sucked. It doesn't make sense.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
why do u think gearbox only did the MP ?? every site i check reports gearbox was the company that picked up duke nukem after the previous companies failed. Gearbox instead of rebuilding the engine for modern times decided to use the previous work and build upon it in both single player and multiplayer. Gearbox also launched all the developer diaries on the game talking about all the things they did to it aswell which only conflicts if your correct.

but u say just mp ?? can u please show me where u get this from as all this time everywhere ive read says different.
You lost me at "why".

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i made pesto once. i didnt know if you blend it too much it gets to the consistency of paste. it didnt turn out that good.

is it just in my neighborhood or are all kids nowadays completely clueless as to what to do when a car is coming towards them?

Nov 14, 2002
when the PS2 came out I had mine on for three days because I didn't want to start over on Final Fantasy X.
I did the same exact thing for PS1 and Resident Evil.

but u say just mp ?? can u please show me where u get this from as all this time everywhere ive read says different.
Dude, it's fact that the version that came out is a slightly polished (in some areas) version of a game that was done years ago. I don't know about the multi, but I imagine that was just a quickly thrown together add on by the new developer as "multiplayer" on consoles wasn't exactly what it is today when they began making that piece of shit... lol.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Busy, busy day. Spent the whole day piecing together the front end of my Impala, took a break to get the other car out of the shop and take it for a spin, then finished the day further piecing together the Impala. I'm ready for bed.