The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
its all bad was a good album. and it was free.

Mega.Shark.Vs.Crocosaurus.2010.DVDRip.XviD-VoMiT
wat?

whens Tenacious D gonna put out another album? i found their debut album at goodwill a few weeks ago and i bought that shit.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
its all bad was a good album. and it was free.

Mega.Shark.Vs.Crocosaurus.2010.DVDRip.XviD-VoMiT
wat?

whens Tenacious D gonna put out another album? i found their debut album at goodwill a few weeks ago and i bought that shit.

Jan 29, 2006
Actually... I don't have debt or credit cards. That makes me a model American? Sweet.
to say you have no debt tells me A. you live with your parents b.your renting. or c. you own a home with no payments

if its b. thats worse than not having debt on a home. because your paying off someone else's debt

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm having a Juggalo moment.

I downloaded The Great Milenko and can recite nearly every lyric, and I want to download the others and listen to them all tonight.

The imagery is ridiculous. I haven't listened to many other artists that can paint a picture much like ICP can.

Dec 14, 2005
No.

When I was 10 years old I thought it was the funniest shit ever. Now 12 years later its just dumb. Theres not a chance in hell I could listen to that album, or any ICP album for that matter, front to back without wanting to shove an icepick in my ears.

And yeah LDS they paint a picture alright, a crystal clear image of fucking a dead corpse. AWESOME

Nov 14, 2002
I like a lot of ICP's shit, but a lot of the time you have to get through a shitty beat to reach a decent flow or a decently written verse. Milenko was a pretty solid album and I liked most of the cards before that, too.

if its b. thats worse than not having debt on a home. because your paying off someone else's debt
And? What would you suggest a person who's renting do? You seem to be up on the issue. Is your Juggalo name "Ekonomyst"?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
No.

When I was 10 years old I thought it was the funniest shit ever. Now 12 years later its just dumb. Theres not a chance in hell I could listen to that album, or any ICP album for that matter, front to back without wanting to shove an icepick in my ears.

And yeah LDS they paint a picture alright, a crystal clear image of fucking a dead corpse. AWESOME
At 10, you couldn't even begin to formulate what a majority of the bullshit they were saying meant.

You grew up too fast.

Jul 1, 2004
LOL dude's always worried about everyone but himself. Mommy must take care of him nicely. Im out here doin what I need to do for me and my girl. We keep a roof over our head and food in our bellies. If it takes a little debt to make that happen, then its gettin done. At least I paid my debt unlike most Americans.

Nov 14, 2002
It didn't have to do with "debt"... It had to do with how white-trash sounding the words "Wal-Mart credit card debt" sound when you put them next to each other.

You guys are so fucking sensitive and then just get all pissy when I come back at you with some goofy ass answer because you don't really get to me. You couldn't deal with a "I'm a model American? Cool" answer because I'm not all butthurt about it, so you have to throw in two more cents, and now you're deeper in debt.

And lol @ the simple answer of "Buy a house".

Jan 29, 2006
It didn't have to do with "debt"... It had to do with how white-trash sounding the words "Wal-Mart credit card debt" sound when you put them next to each other.

You guys are so fucking sensitive and then just get all pissy when I come back at you with some goofy ass answer because you don't really get to me. You couldn't deal with a "I'm a model American? Cool" answer because I'm not all butthurt about it, so you have to throw in two more cents, and now you're deeper in debt.

And lol @ the simple answer of "Buy a house".
I'm not butthurt about anything. I was just stating that by you stating you have no debt that led me to believe one of the options i listed. If thats how you choose to live your live more power to you. As long as your happy with your life who gives a fuck right? My simple answer was to your simple questions, which was "What would you suggest a person who's renting do?" Never did i once say it was a bad thing to rent, i was just stating that your renting it paying off someone else's debt.

Jan 29, 2006
3rd has "Its All Bad", "Red Plastic Cup Exclusives" and one with Donta Slusha called "It Is What It Is".
you know somewhere i have both of the 3rd cds...i may try to find them

EDIT:well that didnt take long. and while looking i also found these cd too

Panic - weapons of mass dysfunction
BG bulletwound - 2'GD up
The Popper - Here Comes Popper: Tha Mixtape
The Popper Tha I Do (Remix Disc)
dloc and dalemia - gillhead structures