The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
How white trashy are you, that you have Wal-Mart credit cards, let alone a large debt on them?

Come on people.
Because I bought a Wii with games for a Christmas gift and didnt have the cash. I intended to pay it off ASAP but then due to getting laid off I couldnt do that. With no cash flow coming in, I needed food so I bought groceries as well. Im sorry I forgot you were the model american with no debt or credit cards and you have all the money to spend on whatever you want. I swear you talk so much shit online like you better than everyone. Its the fuckin internet dude, I hope it makes you feel all high and mighty.

I paid my debt, Im pretty sure thats the opposite of white trash. Worry about your life and I'll worry about mine.

Jul 1, 2004
To all nerds in attendance...

If you hate on Football and other sports but jack off to anime and wrestling, I would like to recommend watching the Divisional Playoff game between the Ravens and Steelers. When these 2 teams go at it, its always a hard fought game. This is how football should be.

3:35 CST on CBS

Dec 14, 2005
Ant, its not a very mutual thing. Actually its rather lopsided in favor of stupid, uneducated republicans. Always either shooting a bullet or throwing a fist insted of actually dealing with the politics. Or even understanding at all what the actual issues are. These fucking kids are just brainwashed right from the beginning. They have no idea what theyre even fighting for. Its blind rage most likely instiled by racist ideals stemming from years of hatred, bigotry and sheer stupidity.

Jul 1, 2004
Ant, its not a very mutual thing. Actually its rather lopsided in favor of stupid, uneducated republicans. Always either shooting a bullet or throwing a fist insted of actually dealing with the politics. Or even understanding at all what the actual issues are. These fucking kids are just brainwashed right from the beginning. They have no idea what theyre even fighting for. Its blind rage most likely instiled by racist ideals stemming from years of hatred, bigotry and sheer stupidity.
I dont follow politics really, it just pisses me off. I understand everyone wantin to stand up for what they believe in, but theres a limit. People takes politics WAAAAAAAAY to seriously.

Nov 14, 2002
Im sorry I forgot you were the model american with no debt or credit cards and you have all the money to spend on whatever you wan
Actually... I don't have debt or credit cards. That makes me a model American? Sweet.

Ant, its not a very mutual thing. Actually its rather lopsided in favor of stupid, uneducated republicans. Always either shooting a bullet or throwing a fist insted of actually dealing with the politics.
Would you say your average Blood or Crip is a republican, then? They shoot each other all day, every day. A "stupid white republican" shoots someone because of their politics once every decade or so. Does that make Bloods and Crips "stupid black democrats"?? Because they can't even walk down the street and pass a stranger without having a wild west shootout.