The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't give a fuck about tv shows like EXTRA or ET or TMZ. Who the fuck are these people for me to know all about them? The bullshit they pull is better settled behind closed doors and buried in their own homes. I can't stand people who worship bullshit like this as if they must pry into some stars alcoholism or sex life. Let these people go to hell without telling me, or help me save them from spending their lives in hell.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Another forum at which I used to post, like five years ago, had these Random Thoughts threads.

They'd get up to like 1,000 posts, and then we'd make a new one. We were up to like Random Thoughts 20 or some shit. I never did understand why they'd close it only to make a new one. Does that help with bandwidth or something?

EDIT

Now at another forum at which I post, made up of a lot of the people from the other forum, we just have "(Insert month) Randomness".

Jul 16, 2008
I just heard Recently on Twitter Tech Quote saying "Dinner & Movie is his favorite album"
so I guess Lynch is topping "season of da sicc" on this one.

Nov 13, 2008
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yeah i hope its that good too, but Lynch is on Tech's label aint like Tech gonna say yeah i anit really feelin DAAM or it sucks or somethin

Jul 1, 2004
I post in it every day. Theres some folks that are afraid to leave the Strange Forum so this thread was created. It was originally made for random thoughts like who to do songs with and shit like that.