The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Nov 14, 2002
Spoony is funny sometimes but he's kind of... And I don't want to be rude but the dude is kind of Jew-ey, but while it bothers me it's kind of the reason he's interesting. LoL. Hard to explain. He throws in wrestling here and there too which is interesting.

Oct 25, 2006
Spoony is funny sometimes but he's kind of... And I don't want to be rude but the dude is kind of Jew-ey, but while it bothers me it's kind of the reason he's interesting. LoL. Hard to explain. He throws in wrestling here and there too which is interesting.
Shit, I didn't know NC's buddy had his own videos. He was hilarious in his Alone In The Dark review. I've been wondering who he was. Nice looking on that one.

fuck u asshole. i been watching those videos ALL fucking day lol gawd damn i need a job
Tell me about it dude, I actually ran out of videos to watch.
I concur with both. You can call me a geek or whatever, but these guys are fuckin hilarious.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm convinced that Spoony is just a kid with that "old guy" disease. Every time he reviews a movie he's all hyped up on sugar and drinking soda or eating a snack pack.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Strange has been overran with advertisements. Boo. Ah, the days when this area was untouched while the rest of the Sic has advertisements plastered all over their background.