The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I broke down and played HALO 3 yesterday, and it's fucking awesome.
I got a copy off of my friend and the game isn't bad... It's Halo. I loved playing the first one so much that I think I played it through three or four times. It's just.. they keep releasing the same fucking game and the attention focuses so much on multiplayer now that I don't fuck with it much.

I'm not a multiplayer fan so much, unless it's poker or something similar. I played COD for a while and had fun with that but then my friend came over and leveled me up two or three times in like 2 hours and I realized how badly I sucked.

I don't enjoy dying every 2 seconds.

I guess I just don't put the time into it to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Plus I know damn well that kids are just THE SHIT at games. When I was a kid I could fly through games with my eyes closed. Nobody could fuck with me at Dr. Mario. I beat lines of people at an MK machine when I was 8.

A child's mind is amazing when it comes to remembering things like sniper spots, where to lay C4 and shit like that in COD and Halo. I can't compete with that shit at all.

The one game I could fuck with online was Bad Company, and that had a lot to do with the fact that they wouldn't show your position when you made a kill. There was one time I defended a flag that was near a building and I killed about 15 guys before the round ended. That's my best story, and I know it's sad...

Oh and that reminds me... now that you're "back" Asmo. I beat a few of your times in Trials. I only played again for one day. We should get back into that because the game is fun and I had fun kicking your ass.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
my halo story goes like this. sometime when halo 2 wasnt cool anymore and halo 3 didnt come out yet, i saw halo 1 for pc and downloaded it. i played it for 10 minutes and said "this is like unreal tournament but i kill gay little oompa loompas instead of people" i deleted the game and never played again. the end.

Oct 25, 2006
Fuck Halo AFTER Halo 1 and better games came out later. Halo was the holy grail of it's genre at the time it was released, and Bungie never went any further with the creativity besides with ODST. Halo 3 fucking blows, and so did Halo 2.