The official Orlando Magic vs Los Angeles Lakers Championship series!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who will win the series

• magic in 4

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • magic in 5

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • magic in 6

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • magic in 7

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • lakers in 4

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • lakers in 5

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • lakers in 6

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • lakers in 7

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters
Jan 12, 2006
Their problems were that their supporting casts couldn't do anything consistently and only had one or two other options. With the Magic, they have 3 players whocan consistently put up 25+ points if they have to. I think the Lakers aren't going to be able to match up well, but the Magic are only going to have a chance to win if they only let it go 6 games.
Lol what three players are consistently putting up over 25 points? And we ain't going to be guarding lewis and turkglo with chumps like delonte west.

Dec 4, 2005
Hate on:

magic in 7 IF jameer comes back AND he's AT LEAST half the player he was before he got injured. Dwight is just too strong for gasol/odom/bynum. if they choose to double him they got 2 forwards in lewis/turkoglu who can shoot the 3 and stretch the floor. nelson would blow right by fish and rafer is just too quick too. Kobe is gonna get his numbers but if jameer comes back they got a 2-headed monster at the 1. Thats IF jameer comes back halfway decent.

the match ups are in the magics favor but la got the experience. so it should be a good one. whoever said this is gonna be a whack ass finals was wrong

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Lakers in 6. The Lakers big men have a lot to prove. I think Howard will get his (dunks, put back dunks, alley hoop dunks, blocks) but I think the Lakers big men will step up to the challenge because they were called soft last year. Once Howard gets in foul trouble it's going to be over. I don't see Kobe losing his 3rd NBA Finals, it's not going to happen unless he gets injured. The Lakers might be better off playing Dwight Howard one on one most of the time and they should just take their chances.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I see the lakers winning in 7, Its going to be a good matchup, Bynum will need to upgrade his defensive skills to win this one and use Pau for the offensive leverage, this way they can tire out Dwight Howard on both sides. My question is who is going to D-up Kobe effectively?

Feb 13, 2006
WE WANT FOYLE! I'd like to see my boys Pietrus and Foyle win one. It's like seeing your 2 sons graduating from high school (the Warriors) to the real world. Sigh....

Magic in 6

Apr 25, 2002
Gasol gained alot of confidence that last game when they whupped Denver. He kept making refferences to it in the after game interviews about him "not gonna be able to be called "soft" anymore". SO he has a point to prove, and is gonna come out takin the ball to the cup

Dec 4, 2005
No ones gonna guard Kobe.
But who can guard dwight/hedo/rashard effectivley.
and who is quick enough to stay infront of rafer and strong enough to stay with jameer?

like i said before, the match ups favor the magic but the experience goes to LA.