The official Orlando Magic vs Los Angeles Lakers Championship series!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who will win the series

• magic in 4

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • magic in 5

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • magic in 6

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • magic in 7

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • lakers in 4

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • lakers in 5

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • lakers in 6

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • lakers in 7

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
fuck kobe
fuck phil jackson
fuck odom
fuck fisher
fuck ariza
fuck kobe's mother
fuck gasol
fuck they cheerleaders
fuck their assistant coaches

fuck lebron for not making it

magic in 7
Pure 100% raw & uncut peruvian flake HATIN. WOW....

For all those who think that Howard is shuttin down the middle, he gotta stay outta foul trouble!! Also, he needs to make points. Orlando cant see LA point for point. Howard is gonna foul out, cause thats what the NBA is/does, they know how to make a little contact look like a muthafucca socked you in ya mouth! Sell the foul with extra arm movement and sliding, ALL the greats have done it..

Nov 27, 2006
I may be a hater too but i just didnt want to see the Lakers in the finals, i would have much rather seen the Nuggets or even the Rockets in the finals, I like underdog teams. Plus i hate all the laker bandwagon fans, I respect the real laker fans but there are way too many front-runners, and they're fuckin annoying

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
the bay bandwagons peepz continue to hate, is all good...............

jazz= fail
rockets= fail
nuggets= fail
lets go magic, lol

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
hey we got enough room on the bandwagon bro! all aboard!

should be a good series bro, its not going to be easy to beat orlando and superman......home court do not mean a thing......Orlando has a dominate center thats unstopable, and i believe magic is a better team than the lakers..
i have faith that l.a could win this series in 7

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Pure 100% raw & uncut peruvian flake HATIN. WOW....

For all those who think that Howard is shuttin down the middle, he gotta stay outta foul trouble!! Also, he needs to make points. Orlando cant see LA point for point. Howard is gonna foul out, cause thats what the NBA is/does, they know how to make a little contact look like a muthafucca socked you in ya mouth! Sell the foul with extra arm movement and sliding, ALL the greats have done it..
we saw u guys point for point in the regular season and beat you guys twice. and as far as howard fouling out the same thing could be said about bynum. and if howard cant get ut done in the middle, which i doubt, we have plenty of other players who would love to greet you with a 3 pointer!
also howard has improved tremendously over the past few months and i attribute that to having ewing as our assistant coach.
if howard fouls out in a game, no biggie, our backup center gortat is just as capable. its gonna be a great series! just happy my guys are back in it.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Magic has a good chance to beat the Lakers. If Jameer Nelson comes back, watch out Lakers. Even though he'll be rusty.

Jul 6, 2008
for some reason teh lakers look sloppy like gasols hair in this years playoffs. there is something wrong with this teams cohesion.

there is a lot of individual players regressing. right now is the time to peak during the playoffs, and the lakers havent done that.

the lakers have gotten by their playof games - just by enough. yo can only do that so many times.

orlando is gonna look at the tapes, and find those weaknesses - the frontline is soft as fucc, derek fisher is old and soft. the bench is not as spectacular as advertised.

did i mention the passing is sloppy.

i just have this feeling that all that getting by, jsut getting by, is gonna end it for the lakers in this finals. like i said you can only do it so many times - it doesnt mattter if you have kobe, he has his off nights also, too.

it feels like 2004 all over again with the pistons. i rally hate to say it, but the way the lakers have palyed in this playoffs, doesnt match their regular season record.

it should be interesting, but i the end i say orlando takes care of the ball better, plays better team defense - and these two points will be the decideing factors.

Dec 29, 2004
for some reason teh lakers look sloppy like gasols hair in this years playoffs. there is something wrong with this teams cohesion.

there is a lot of individual players regressing. right now is the time to peak during the playoffs, and the lakers havent done that.

the lakers have gotten by their playof games - just by enough. yo can only do that so many times.

orlando is gonna look at the tapes, and find those weaknesses - the frontline is soft as fucc, derek fisher is old and soft. the bench is not as spectacular as advertised.

did i mention the passing is sloppy.

i just have this feeling that all that getting by, jsut getting by, is gonna end it for the lakers in this finals. like i said you can only do it so many times - it doesnt mattter if you have kobe, he has his off nights also, too.

it feels like 2004 all over again with the pistons. i rally hate to say it, but the way the lakers have palyed in this playoffs, doesnt match their regular season record.

it should be interesting, but i the end i say orlando takes care of the ball better, plays better team defense - and these two points will be the decideing factors.

Did you see the last game the Lakers played? Total opposite of everything you said!

Nov 26, 2007
The Magic were 6-3 in the regular season against the three best teams, the Lakers, Cavs, and Celtics. They've taken care of the Celtics and Cavs already and I think they're gonna do the same with the Lakers. The Lakers can't stop anyone inside and they are going to have trouble matching up. However, if the Magic don't take game 1 Thursday in LA I don't see them winning. I think the Magic will take it in 6.

Nov 26, 2007
yes i am! jameer gave an interview for nba.com and he said he will be back for the finals. so we will see!

edit: they gotta run another mri and some more tests.
They don't necessarily need Nelson, all they need is a fast point guard, and they have one in Alston. The Lakers can't stop quick PG's and its shown in the playoffs this year. Derron Williams ran circles around his defenders and Aaron Brooks is now on a lot of peoples radars for torching the Lakers. Their problems were that their supporting casts couldn't do anything consistently and only had one or two other options. With the Magic, they have 3 players whocan consistently put up 25+ points if they have to. I think the Lakers aren't going to be able to match up well, but the Magic are only going to have a chance to win if they only let it go 6 games.