The official *official* (official) "Shut the fuck up about Racial Bullshit" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
jac traxx u goen plat my niggg'

all u gotta do is hook up wit boog da mane

u kno wuts up wit dat tiki punch... u kno u be drinkin 3 liters of dat at a time,,,

dats tha truth.... so dont even lie... a buck or 2 for 4 liters of tha best punch in da world.... u kno u be hitten that shit up every nite just like me... y lie? its nothin to be ashmed of

now only if i could get a ride to a takeria or a in=n-out burger... i would me happyer then a mufucka

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Lamberto Quintero said:
WPS, hahahahahaahahahaha.

He's gonna be the first to get banned because of this movement?
I just went to eat an all you can eat pizza buffet to try and do my part for the WPS movement.

I hope I get deleted. I've only been coming to this site for like 6 years and only have 5000+ posts here so if people can't take a joke, f this website

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
WHITE DEVIL said:
This shit always fucks up the open forum.

Of all the sort of week-month long trends that the OF is on at different times:
1. Lil Dan
2. Lets all make funny sarcastic threads
3. Lets talk about food
4. Bust out so and so

Racial shit always fucked it up the most.

The last time we were on this shit, the first name club (Shea, Mark 7, Dana etc) pulled the 'white people be gettin hated on' card and Scottie Pimpin, Igodummy, and other classic posters got banned.

Not to mention the threads making fun of 'niggers', 'gooks, and 'chinks', (because hey, you people say CRACKER all the time!)

So let's just end all this race shit. People get feelings hurt, people get banned, and its yet another opportunity for wigger Siccness posters to show their true colors and say ignunt shit.

(But what about the black people who say shit about white people!) <- Shut the fuck up.

Its obvious the Open Forum cant handle racial issues, so just let it be.
I just wanted to remind everyone of how this thread STARTED. It started with a passionate arguement of how a select few ruin things for a whole bunch and people get banned. Spoken like a true revolutionary.

Now, a full on revolution has started. It's the WPS!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
This shit always fucks up the open forum.

Of all the sort of week-month long trends that the OF is on at different times:
1. Lil Dan
2. Lets all make funny sarcastic threads
3. Lets talk about food
4. Bust out so and so

Racial shit always fucked it up the most.

The last time we were on this shit, the first name club (Shea, Mark 7, Dana etc) pulled the 'white people be gettin hated on' card and Scottie Pimpin, Igodummy, and other classic posters got banned.

Not to mention the threads making fun of 'niggers', 'gooks, and 'chinks', (because hey, you people say CRACKER all the time!)

So let's just end all this race shit. People get feelings hurt, people get banned, and its yet another opportunity for wigger Siccness posters to show their true colors and say ignunt shit.

(But what about the black people who say shit about white people!) <- Shut the fuck up.

Its obvious the Open Forum cant handle racial issues, so just let it be.
hahahaha!

crybaby faggot.