The official *official* (official) "Shut the fuck up about Racial Bullshit" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
stupid and ignorant people make racist jokes because there easy to do, intelligent and witty people come up with other jokes to say that actually take some thought.

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
707REPRESENTA said:
HELLA THREADS ON IT IS WEAK BUT OTHER THEN THAT, WHO GIVES A FUCK. MAKING A THREAD TO TRY AND STOP THE E-RACISM IS SOME WHITE PEOPLE SHIT. GET OVER IT WHITE PEOPLE
lmfao...

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
WHITE DEVIL said:
This shit always fucks up the open forum.

Of all the sort of week-month long trends that the OF is on at different times:
1. Lil Dan
2. Lets all make funny sarcastic threads
3. Lets talk about food
4. Bust out so and so

Racial shit always fucked it up the most.

The last time we were on this shit, the first name club (Shea, Mark 7, Dana etc) pulled the 'white people be gettin hated on' card and Scottie Pimpin, Igodummy, and other classic posters got banned.

Not to mention the threads making fun of 'niggers', 'gooks, and 'chinks', (because hey, you people say CRACKER all the time!)

So let's just end all this race shit. People get feelings hurt, people get banned, and its yet another opportunity for wigger Siccness posters to show their true colors and say ignunt shit.

(But what about the black people who say shit about white people!) <- Shut the fuck up.

Its obvious the Open Forum cant handle racial issues, so just let it be.

It's really not my fault you guys blow it up like you do, I joined this shit in 98 and was in n out over the years and I know how this forum gets exhausted of the same shit. I really started that thread so I could expose a secret cracka who's not proud to be white. It just turned into what it did.

Dec 25, 2003
mouth_my_nuts said:
It's really not my fault you guys blow it up like you do, I joined this shit in 98 and was in n out over the years and I know how this forum gets exhausted of the same shit. I really started that thread so I could expose a secret cracka who's not proud to be white. It just turned into what it did.
I dont give a fuck about your little "so and so is a poopy head thread"

gtfo with your self-centeredism

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
WHITE DEVIL said:
I dont give a fuck about your little "so and so is a poopy head thread"

gtfo with your self-centeredism

Aww I'm so offended. Actually I was just posting in a Dubee thread and this little nobody tried to tell me I was stealing music with no facts to back it up. I really don't care to explain myself but I did so fuck you if you don't read it and fuck you if you don't care too.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
It's as simple as this, gthug619 tried to discredit my name by saying I steal music. I don't care if it's in the store, the streets, school, an internet forum--I'm gonna defend myself.

LISICKI said:
did i miss the cracka exposing?
I think so.....