THE OFFICIAL NFL OFF-SEASON TRANSACTIONS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2009
Adam Schefter--Trade now official: Dallas Cowboys acquired tackle Alex Barron in a trade today from St. Louis Rams for linebacker Bobby Carpenter.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LMFAO! SMH, only the Bungles, only the bungles... Oh yeah, forgot about the Blaiders, hahaha!
so when was the last time the "Blaiders" (creative btw) signed a guy with what people call "character issues"??

interesting coming from someone who's a fan of a team with a rapist as a QB... have fun cheering for Big Ben... smh

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
so when was the last time the "Blaiders" (creative btw) signed a guy with what people call "character issues"??

interesting coming from someone who's a fan of a team with a rapist as a QB... have fun cheering for Big Ben... smh
Yeah and my so-called "Rapist" QB has two Super Bowl rings and the ability to rape teams on important last minute drives of big games, LMFAO! I will continue to cheer hard for my "Rapist", while your team continues to lose. Fuck the Blaiders and their trailer trash, OKIE, booger eating fans!