**The Official NBA ALLSTAR Weekend Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
One of the weakest All-Star Games for the NBA. Best All-Star game in the 2000s, No doubt the Last Jordan All-Star Game, and the Dunk Contest where Vince Carter went crazy.

May 10, 2002
The Red Sin said:
One of the weakest All-Star Games for the NBA. Best All-Star game in the 2000s, No doubt the Last Jordan All-Star Game, and the Dunk Contest where Vince Carter went crazy.
Agreed.

Blame Reggie Bush for getting injured in the Celebrity Game, lol. That was the first "event" of the weekend and the minute he got injured, I'm sure all of the NBA owners got on the phone to tell their players to take it easy.

You could see it in the Skills Competition, they were just goin through the motions and not really trying too hard.

The All-Star Game itself was really laxed though. I was surprised. No flare, no flow, nobody got shook or dunked on too bad... bleh

Nov 7, 2006
Uzzle said:
Could of swore West took it last year,Oh well..They won this year!
lol i think they did actually but i aint sure. cause i think tmac got the mvp cause it was in houston in shit. oh well dont really matta its an allstar game lol