**The Official NBA ALLSTAR Weekend Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
The 3 point contest and Slam Dunk Contest are 2nite starting at 5pm. The Allstar Game is 2morrow. Discuss all relating stuff in here! I'm thinkin Gerald Green's gonna take the Slam Dunk Contest and Dirk will repeat in the 3 point contest

May 9, 2002
Damn, that Rook-Soph game was last night!!!??!?!??!FUCK!!!!

Roy was the only starter for either side to NOT score in dboule figures. THe potential ROY only shot seven times and had 4 assists.

Surprised he didnt get involved more in the game.

Sep 4, 2002
^ yeah which is why he shouldn't be talking on television.... Monta Ellis to Jordan.....

Damn, that Rook-Soph game was last night!!!??!?!??!FUCK!!!!

Roy was the only starter for either side to NOT score in dboule figures. THe potential ROY only shot seven times and had 4 assists.

Surprised he didnt get involved more in the game.
Yeah, but the all star game means nohting, Roy will still win Rookie of the Year, and B Roy is still the only player outta that rookie class that ressembling a Go-To-Guy.

Blazers on draft day looked crazy for all the moves they were doing, now its starting to look like that craziness might actully just pay off.

May 15, 2002
yeah i can't believe the chargers and saints let them play in it.

funny shit, my mom is in vegas right now. She told me someone got shot in front caesars yesterday and security is super tight.

Mar 18, 2006
I gotta say, none of those rookies impressed me....I know it was not a competitive game....but I dont think ANY of them will be looked back upon as great players, dont see it happening.....really weak class/team...Im hoping that Gerald Green or Tyrus Thomas will bust some crazy shit because they're the most exciting dunkers 2 be put in the contest in quite a few years.....I miss the days of 6 competitors....its a shame that Iguodala got put aside too, he deserved to go 4 the crown which was stolen last year!! As 4 the 3 point shootout, im goin to say Mike Miller is goin 2 take it this year, I mean....he plays 4 Memphis!! He's goin 2 want 2 win something since they aint winnin shit but the lottery possibly......remember Tim Legler and Craig Hodges?? Craig Hodges didnt see why he couldnt defend his 3 point crown when he was released from the NBA!! haha

Feb 14, 2006
^ Theres gonna be at least 2 big superstars out of that bunch and one that comes out of no where. Tyrus Thomas is gonna step up eventually and I lake that italian guy that went #1. he's gonna be another Dirk in the long run.