The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Even funnier is people found a clip of Aldridge doing the same shit to Curry in game one, but of course it's Curry and he gets beat up 5 times a game when he shoots, so nobody said shit at the time. I didn't even notice it until people brought it back up today.

Aldridge tried to take out Curry and KD in back to back games and nobody gives a shit lol but suspend Zaza though lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Manu Ginobli injuring Aaron Brooks of the Houston Rockets in 2010 by stepping under him and fucking his ankle up. Brooks missed the next two months and lost his starting job while he was injured and was never the same player lol

Manu ruined a dude's career with that shit. What's even worse Manu did that shit on a fucking half court buzzer beater at half time lol

Dec 3, 2016
I like where on twitter Spurs fans were saying KD stepped forward... the fuck?? this dude basically jab stepped.. maybe it was a clumsy reaction because Ive done stupid shit before and was like wtf why i do that for? But Aldrige has been doing that kind of shit all series. Zaza is a big dude and his weight required an extra step. I dont think he did it on purpose... if he does it again tho then I would think its dirty.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Dewayne Dedmon tried to take out Curry's knee tonight. Clearly intentional, straight up dug his knee in the side of Curry's knee and pushed him. Spurs and Cavs fans the only people on a few websites right now completely ignoring the knee and saying "normal screen" lol shit is sad, Spurs are a dirty team and always have been, yet they're trying to play victim.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
wow wtf was that? dirty af! woooow smfh

also saw a clip of lamarcus doing the exact same thing that zaza was accused of, stepping under the feet of a jump shooter. don't know if it was posted in here already but if I find it I'll post it

fck Kawhi leonard and fck his fckn ankle and fck the bitch ass spurs

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
really tho, anyone w enough juice to put an actual hit out on zaza wouldn't be living in a shit hole like san antonio lol
I think it's the average overweight 40 year old virgin in his mom's basement who can buy a gun at Cabela's in Texas in 10 minutes that he's probably scared of. People are crazy as fuck now days.

and I don't think Zaza is scared of a hit on him, these weirdos were threatening his kids.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Well that's one way of closing out the Western conference finals with two consecutive straight sweeps. As much as I root for dude, Klay really does need to start putting up some numbers and get his offense going as he seemed to take a seat behind KD and Steph this series minus his defensive prowess.

Regardless of the unnecessary dramas within the series, it's nice to see Pop and the Spurs give props to all the players and in particular the organization in a non-biased way, there's no denying the man's coaching ability and to end it on the note that he did, particularly in the postgame shows the level of class and genuine sportsmanship our conference has in comparison to the ferrel Thunder/Cav's fans they're a fucking disgrace.

Was also nice to see Manu get his props he definitely put in work this game, dude has a great basketball IQ and just a great ability to make things happen on both ends.

Here's to hoping the Celtics pull through with a W and take out LeBust and his bandwagon camp in Cleveland tonight although I honestly can't see it happening given the scare they got in Game 3... we'll wait and see though.