The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ugly ugly win. Klay was a liability out there tonight. 2-11 shooting and almost lost us the game at the end getting stripped like that, then fouling after the strip.

Klay has looked terrible the entire playoffs. He needs to wake up before the Finals.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
cot damn can't believe we won that game, fuuuuuuck

i thought it was over
we started slow after getting time off, knew that chit was gonna happen

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
fuck van gundy for suggesting that zaza should've got a flagrant for kawhi twisting his ankle

shit was unintentional and a pure basketball play, total accident. there aint a foul to call

I just mute the tv now, listening to van gundy and m.Jack fcks the game up for me

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Media trying to run with the narrative that what Zaza did was with intent. They're already calling for a fucking suspension on some websites.

[ame]https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/863867538068959232[/ame]

Here's the play, I've watched it like 20 times. Zaza runs up and turns around to find the ball, that's it, didn't do shit else.

https://streamable.com/mhq8k

NBA trying to vilify the Warriors. Watch the refs go full retard dick riding Lebron extra harder then normal in the Finals. Dubs players will probably get Techs for looking at Lebron mean lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lol "dubs getting done dirty again"

Delusional

I guess the draymond kick was clean too
Serious? Should I pull up the videos from that series? Like Lebron slide tackling Curry's knees and not even getting a simple foul called?

The NBA and the ABC Network made $120 million dollars in extra revenue from suspending Draymond off that bullshit. If you think Draymond had actual intent to kick Lebron in the balls you're clearly in Warrior blind hate mode. Should Draymond have been called for a tech? Sure....but suspension? Fuck no

Curry is 35th in the league in freethrow attempts per game. 29th last year, 34th the year before. Last year was even worse cause he was 2nd in the league in field goal attempts per game. 2nd highest shooter, 29th in fouls called for him. Clearly something if fucking off.

Warriors stay getting done dirty by the league and the referees.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Serious? Should I pull up the videos from that series? Like Lebron slide tackling Curry's knees and not even getting a simple foul called?

The NBA and the ABC Network made $120 million dollars in extra revenue from suspending Draymond off that bullshit. If you think Draymond had actual intent to kick Lebron in the balls you're clearly in Warrior blind hate mode. Should Draymond have been called for a tech? Sure....but suspension? Fuck no

Curry is 35th in the league in freethrow attempts per game. 29th last year, 34th the year before. Last year was even worse cause he was 2nd in the league in field goal attempts per game. 2nd highest shooter, 29th in fouls called for him. Clearly something if fucking off.

To add to last year's finals. Can't forget game 6 with Curry getting fouled out off phantom calls lol that entire series was fuckery.

Nov 18, 2010

Have you ever watched a cavs game vs any other team? Lebron not getting called for shit is the NBA itself, not limited to when he faces gsw. He can scream at refs, take 3 steps and charge on every possession.

As for draymond, if he didnt kick steven adams in the balls in okc as well maybe he'd have got the benefit of the doubt.

And curry not getting enough calls compared to how many shots he takes? Half his shots are 3s, i know he drives a lot but it isnt like he goes hard to the rim to get the call, bulk of his drives are soft floaters before help defense can contest.

lol Kawhi himself is already out defending Zaza. Said Zaza wasn't playing dirty, was just trying to contest the shot.
You expected kawhi of all people to say anything else? Not to mention right after he said he didnt know and he didnt watch the tape.

Zaza contested the shot then took another step for no apparent reason exactly where kawhi was landing. Is it concrete? No but it looks suspect as hell to just about everyone who isnt a gsw fan.

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Have you ever watched a cavs game vs any other team? Lebron not getting called for shit is the NBA itself, not limited to when he faces gsw. He can scream at refs, take 3 steps and charge on every possession.

As for draymond, if he didnt kick steven adams in the balls in okc as well maybe he'd have got the benefit of the doubt.

And curry not getting enough calls compared to how many shots he takes? Half his shots are 3s, i know he drives a lot but it isnt like he goes hard to the rim to get the call, bulk of his drives are soft floaters before help defense can contest.
LMAO Steph gets fucking tackled multiple times per game even taking 3 point shots

Draymond was suspended in the NBA Finals based on "intent" when clearly you can't base "intent" off of that play. It was trash. Meanwhile Lebron clearly had "intent" when he slide tackled Steph Curry in the fucking knees and ankles in the same series and NOTHING, not even a plain foul.

Even KD who drives to the rim is 19th in the league in free throw attempts per game. Before joining the Warriors? Always top 10, in 2014 he was number 1. Meanwhile his shots per game only went down 2 with the Warriors.

lol this shit is simple math, Warriors don't get calls.

You expected kawhi of all people to say anything else? Not to mention right after he said he didnt know and he didnt watch the tape.

Zaza contested the shot then took another step for no apparent reason exactly where kawhi was landing. Is it concrete? No but it looks suspect as hell to just about everyone who isnt a gsw fan.
Kawhi said that to a print media reporter, if he wasn't sure I doubt he would have said anything about Zaza and would have flat out only said "I need to watch the tape". Kawhi don't think Zaza played dirty.

Zaza is 7'0" tall and 300lbs. people talk like dude can pinpoint dance for accuracy when running in full speed 100% able to target directly the exact spot Kawhi's ankle was going to land in the split second heat of the moment lol