The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
Scott foster is always bad news for the Warriors. The NBA wanted this to go 7 games, took green out of game 5 and put Scott foster in on game 6.

I fuckin hate these idiot announcers

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
fuck ayesha curry, sick of hearing from that bitch

the nba may be rigged, refs may have made bad calls, but the dubs lost this game themselves

no bogut, hurt iggy...lot of momentum for the cavs heading into game seven

Props: Lu_ and Lu_
Jan 29, 2005
PHX

the nba may be rigged, refs may have made bad calls, but the dubs lost this game themselves

The problem is the whistles only started to fly one way the moment the Dubs cut the lead to single digits.

I was with the "can't blame the refs" train until the last 6 minutes of that game.

Seriously, the fucking moment we cut it to single digits the whistles start only going one way. How can you even defend that?

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005

Yea, obviously everything started with the nonexistent flagrant that set this shit in motion LOL. I would understand her moaning if the games were somewhat competitive or if it came down to the last minute. Fact is they have no one but themselves to blame. They got wracked in the last two games, and honestly I have no idea what they'll do about it in g7 because they have looked like garbage with Kyrie and Bron stepping it up, not ot mention all their role players having a field day.

No ball movement, no pace... not looking good

Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
The problem is the whistles only started to fly one way the moment the Dubs cut the lead to single digits.

I was with the "can't blame the refs" train until the last 6 minutes of that game.

Seriously, the fucking moment we cut it to single digits the whistles start only going one way. How can you even defend that?
there may have been some boolchit ass calls but overall, I really see that the dubs shot themselves in the foot on hella plays, made stupid ass mistakes. why the fuck was curry trying to swipe at the ball (when kyrie was dribbling) if he was in foul trouble? why go for the steal on james if he had five fouls? just stupid mistakes, one after another, over and over

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
there may have been some boolchit ass calls but overall, I really see that the dubs shot themselves in the foot on hella plays, made stupid ass mistakes. why the fuck was curry trying to swipe at the ball (when kyrie was dribbling) if he was in foul trouble? why go for the steal on james if he had five fouls? just stupid mistakes, one after another, over and over
They were down by only 8 when the bullshit calls start raining down. They shot themselves in the foot, yet were only down by 8 with half a quarter to play. Dubs are the type of team that can drop 8 in a minute and have done it a ton of times this season when down.

I really don't understand how you can justify bad calls in an 8 point game. The Warriors played bad, yet somehow were still in the game with a half a quarter left to play. The refs stole their chance, plain and simple.

I ain't even the only one talking like this lol fans of every team are tearing apart the NBA right now on just about every website you can think of. Did you just not see what the rest of us saw?